• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/28

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What's it gonna be?? Here is this week's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases.
dance_bandwagon.gif

I hope those Nutcrackers finally make it as they should have been available 11/8/10 originally!

At this point I don't even know if it is worth staying up late to find out....... but I'll probably do it anyways! I'm hoping the Santa Stitch pin comes out tonight!

I'm going to try to sleep through it. Nothing is selling out and I'm tired in the morning. But my head will probably sound the 3AM alarm and I'll jump out of bed and race to my computer and find - NOTHING I NEED!!!! Grumble, grumble, grumble

I just hope some of the Christmas pins come out. Nothing like waiting until after Christmas to release the pins - at full price no less. If anyone is for sure staying up and doesn't mind buying pins, I'll pay you in advance.

Margaret

Ah, one more question: I'm assuming the new stuff will be listed in the "New Arrivals" list, correct? Or will I have to link directly to the new pins?

Can you tell I've never done this before? ^_^;;;;;

Ah, one more question: I'm assuming the new stuff will be listed in the "New Arrivals" list, correct? Or will I have to link directly to the new pins?

Can you tell I've never done this before? ^_^;;;;;

Use the links found at this thread: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?12-DisneyStore.com-Sneak-Peeks-UPDATED-11-22

the pins don't show up in the New Arrivals list right away. You'll have to click the links there and see what is on sale and what isn't. Kind of a hit or miss game. I guess that makes it more exciting?

I've got to save my money for Christmas so I'm going to convince myself not to look and see what came out. I really can't afford it this time around....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back