• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com Sneak Peeks & New Releases

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
PLEASE READ: These links will take you to the product pages of pins that have yet to be released EXCLUSIVELY on DisneyStore.com. These pages are updated by DisneyStore.com with descriptions, information, and/or images. In many instances, only partial descriptions, information, and/or images are available. The Disney Pin Forum staff and members do their best to update the list when new images are available. Pin series, sets, and D23 member pins that have images available for viewing will be tagged with "
picsp.png
." All listings without this tag DO NOT have
images associated with them yet. Sometimes, a product page WILL NOT have images of its pin/pins, but WILL have images associated with them. Direct links to these "hidden" images can be found with the numbered links listed as "Available Images." These links will be updated by DPF with any images associated with the pin/pin set you are trying to view even after images are finally available on the product page. This is because many users outside the United States are redirected to a different Disney Store site. With direct image links, these users may view images without being redirected. The pins and sets most recently found will appear at the top of their respective section of the list. All individual pins, series, and sets are listed by their names given on DisneyStore.com. These names may change. If so, the list will be updated. When pins are released and available for purchase, their links will be moved to the update section at the top of the list for easy access. Only a few pin series and sets are released on DisneyStore.com at one time.

If you've read the above paragraph, you'd have realized that the links that used to be in this post didn't link to anything. Well, they used to, then they didn't. It seems DisneyStore.com has stopped uploading their product pages for pins in advance, or, at least, have them hidden until they go live on Sunday nights/Monday morning. This means that this section will have to be redesigned using links to images, since it seems Disney is still uploading product images before the product pages are published. We'll do our best to have a comprehensive list in this space soon.

In the meanwhile, TheOtherSteve deserves a huge thanks for finding new images and keeping us all updated! For a peek at what's coming from DisneyStore.com, check out the newer posts in this thread.

updban.jpg

[10/17 UPDATE]

The following pins are now available for purchase on DisneyStore.com:

Individual pins:
Pin sets:
updban.jpg

Last edited:
Im sorry but im a new collector when it comes to DS.com, are these already sold out, or do they update the site later?

Thank you very much, any date these are going to hit?

Usually, the lower a pin's/pin set's Item No. (found on the the product page), the sooner it is released. DisneyStore.com usually releases pins Sunday nights, after midnight, but I believe mid-week releases, although rare, have happened.

OKay HELP a newbie out So disneystore releases new pins on SUNDAY NIGHT at midnight but when I go to the store site I see nothing about it. Do I have to use your links to get to the pins to buy them?

OKay HELP a newbie out So disneystore releases new pins on SUNDAY NIGHT at midnight but when I go to the store site I see nothing about it. Do I have to use your links to get to the pins to buy them?
Normally that is how it works -- and if you're familiar with what happened last week, for small edition sizes on desirable pins, they can easily sell out within 15-30 minutes of being put up.

the problem with this is that Disney DOES release the pins for sale at midnight PST, but they will not show up on their site through normal navigation through the pin categories, so you have to use the direct links to the product pages provided.

at midnight on sundays, it becomes a mad dash to get the pins! a lot of people normally hang out in the dizpins chat at release times to get the latest scoop. We hope that next weekend, everyone can make use of our chat ;)

in short, yes -- you must use the links provided as disney does not make them available on their site through normal navigation at midnight (PST).

And it's usually a bit worse than that because the pins seldom come out promptly at 12.00 am PST/3.00 am EST. There *can* be as much as a 30-45 minute (and sometimes longer) delay on the release ... but that doesn't mean that you can/should be late because the one time you are, the pins will be released on time.

Oh, and you can find the pins either with the links or a direct search by item number.

I noticed that as well Annette, I hope its not the default for dug just in tron outfit...I hope they make this with new artwork as its gonna look so cool ...Dug..JUMBO...awesome!!

Oh goodness gracious! Here I was thinking that I only wanted the Nutcracker set out of all the Christmas pins coming out and then they show that there are THREE Dug pins! I am going to have to be up like every week! Oh man!!!!!

Please note: the "Jumbo" specification may just be a placeholder and may change as images and more information about the pins are released. :)
This is correct.

if you change the URL, you can manipulate the category, so the "jumbo" specification is just a placeholder. we could make it say "apparel" or "children's clothing" if we wanted to :p

Can't wait to see the Cheshire Cat Tron pin. Can someone post pictures when they're up? :( I keep getting re-directed to the UK Disney Store website whenever I click the links.

Can't wait to see the Cheshire Cat Tron pin. Can someone post pictures when they're up? :( I keep getting re-directed to the UK Disney Store website whenever I click the links.

Of course! :) our team is always checking in and our members will be the first to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back