• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com Survey RESPONSE! Advice?

DisneyStore.com Survey RESPONSE! Advice?

Whitney

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Two Part Post:
1. What are your gripes with DisneyStore.com recently? (Quick bullet items will be easier for me to remember.)

2. Have others gotten this email? I just rec'd this reply in response to the guest survey they sent me and I have never gotten a response before (I guess I've taken about five of these over the years and never heard a peep, of course those were all positive experiences):

Dear Disney Guest,

Thank you for responding to our DisneyStore.com Guest Satisfaction
Survey.

I was very sorry to hear our service or merchandise did not meet your
expectations. I would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you about
your shopping experience. Our office hours are Monday through Friday,
7am ET to 9pm ET. Please reply to this email with your telephone number
and a convenient day and time for a callback.

All of us at DisneyStore.com pride ourselves in providing quality
merchandise and excellent Guest Service. We will continue to make every
effort towards achieving that goal. Your feedback will help us to
achieve this end. I look forward to speaking with you very soon.

Sincerely,

Presidential Support Team

...........I mean, I know it's a form reply, but I didn't know if everyone was getting them. I read it and got excited - sounds like they really want to know what's going on, so reply and let me know your thoughts and I'll give them the lo-down when they call me!

I got one of those after the Jessica Rabbit fiasco this past week, and I have not responded yet as I want to make sure my thoughts are clear and logical, not emotional

I got the email survey, but not the response from my comments. I'm almost jealous. They really need to be told how much the format for finding pins & search functions are not working. I know its can be hard to get things working quickly, but they have to know what is going to be released well before-hand, right? Of course, its hard to search and such on a regular day...

Back