• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Dlp event : Let it snow . Now sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP Dlp event : Let it snow . Now sold out

pupuce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The dlp event " let it snow " is now sold out. Who succeed to get tickets? A friend of mine succeed to get one ticket for me and a friend. A big thanks for her. Because it was extremely difficult to reach the booking phone center. it was crazy.

Last edited:
tell me about it, we had 7 people on the phone and only one got through and then we did not get all the tickets we needed, sold out whilst we were on the phone, complete farse

Yeah, many i know didn't get a ticket either... It was a lot worse than rapunzel's event.

I was on the phoe at 8.00 a.m. with the French number was on hold for 40 minutes and then it was sold out. Frankly it was a mess and I was so pleased not to have booked hotel etc not going and frankly fed up with these whole processes now got to the point where at this rate I wont be going ever again maybe that's what they want. I see from facebook that the uk only had one line open
Jacqui

Just saw the pins on the merchandise website , all look good for Frozen collectors
I do like the Hans PTN but I'm not prepared to re-mortgage my home to get a full set :lol

Do you have a link to where you saw the event pins David? I can only see a flyer on Facebook thats very small, can't really make out the pins very well. I can generally ascertain that there are two Sven pins though.. they will be impossible to get for my (tiny) Sven collection!

Here's a link with MUCH BETTER quality pictures of the Event from DLRP EXPRESS
which is a cool French site for all kind of Disneyland Paris news
http://www.dlrpexpress.fr/article-LafficheduPinTradingEventLetItSnow

Status
Not open for further replies.