• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP - GIFT PIN EVENT discuss the latest revelation about this event

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP - GIFT PIN EVENT discuss the latest revelation about this event

DISNEY COLLECTOR PINS

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
A cozy it would be to know who will come to this event, which I'm sure we'll have a good time

event noel.jpg

left have seen I think a pin's pinocchio cardboard on a plate, has the right PTE jumbo whose character is not known.

oooh wish I could go to this but Im there in January so hope there is a PTN then for me to attend :p really hope its not UP on the event pin though XD

He would know, as he's been talking about going to DLRP for months. Some of the PTN pins from DLRP are really nice, but Danny I thought they already did Up pins?? I'm hoping its not a Stitch pin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back