• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLP Pick ups NO LE

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLP Pick ups NO LE

Kerri780

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am going to Disneyland Paris the 3rd-7th of June and will offer pick ups to all DPFers. As the title suggests no LE's as I am going Monday-Friday I would be highly surprised if there is any left over from the previous weekend!

Below I will attach some flyers so people can have a look at what OEs they have currently, plus any older pins you know of. I will be asking for pre-payment if this becomes popular because I work in a school(haha) I dont have that much surplus to not have prepayment. If so some odd reason they don't have the pins you're after I will send back to you asap.

Cost will be: the pin +£1 + Paypal fee +shipping
I live in the UK so please bare the shipping cost in mind, from previous experience I estimate £8-10 to ship tracked and that's around $10-13 dollars.

Also this is my first time doing this so please don't bite! ;)

DSag0b0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back