• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR DLR Cuckoo for Disney Pins Set - Completed

DLR DLR Cuckoo for Disney Pins Set - Completed
Have they ever continued a monthly pin series (besides the Piece of History series) into a second year?
The window series continued but it was heroes and then villains. Oops I think it was villains and then heroes.

Just the windows of magic but I think in this case it’s all intended as 12 pin set, and any roll over is 100% due to supply chain issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The window series continued but it was heroes and then villains. Oops I think it was villains and then heroes.
Thanks for replying. I noticed a lot of cute designs in this set that people really liked. I wondered if they ever continued a previous series 2-3 years later.

Have they ever continued a monthly pin series (besides the Piece of History series) into a second year?
They sort of did with the Windows series. Windows of Evil concluded, Windows of Magic became the next series, and then suddenly a 1x Window of Evil popped up with Evil Queen, and then a Window of Magic appeared with Snow White randomly.
Also the name Window of Magic was used on an earlier monthly series.
Never sure when a series truly ends :)

Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Pin: The 12th and final release in the Cuckoo for Disney Pins! monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disneyland!

I thought this was Disneyland only series.... Maybe a runaway train is in your future..

Mickey-Minnies-Runaway-Railway-Cuckoo-for-Disney-Pin.jpeg

Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Pin: The 12th and final release in the Cuckoo for Disney Pins! monthly pin collection for 2021 at Disneyland!

I thought this was Disneyland only series.... Maybe a runaway train is in your future..

I think I heard something about that going into Toontown.

It's been under construction for a while. Was supposed to open in 2022, but Covid pushed it back a year. Guess they couldn't push the pin back, too!

They'll be closing ToonTown for a year to finish the attraction and update the land. Still don't know if Roger Rabbit is staying or going.

It's been under construction for a while. Was supposed to open in 2022, but Covid pushed it back a year. Guess they couldn't push the pin back, too!

They'll be closing ToonTown for a year to finish the attraction and update the land. Still don't know if Roger Rabbit is staying or going.
I hope they keep Roger Rabbit!

They just revamped the Jessica animatronics in the ride so my guess would be that Roger Rabbit is sticking around for awhile still.

I personally was expecting Matterhorn for the final pin. Pinocchio would also have been a good option since Gepetto is a woodcarver who actually MAKES cuckoo clocks in the movie!

They just revamped the Jessica animatronics in the ride so my guess would be that Roger Rabbit is sticking around for awhile still.
Yeah, you'd think so - but it's just odd they didn't show the attraction signage on the concept art for the updated ToonTown. Of course that may simply mean that they're going to surprise rename the attraction to Jessica after the retheming, but I guess we will find out by 2023!

This was a really fun set to complete. I will say, there were soooo many flaws on these, and I’d have to really look through them to find one that was to my liking.

I’m really hoping there are no series I like in 2022. Haha too expensive :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back