• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR DLR Cuckoo for Disney Pins Set - Completed

DLR DLR Cuckoo for Disney Pins Set - Completed

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I am so obsessed with this series. One of the most creative sets Disney has released recently. Any guesses at what the next 3 releases will be?

If I had to guess I’d say King Arthur’s Carousel, Dumbo, Mr. Toad, or Autopia… what are your guesses, and what is your fave from the set so far?

January - Haunted Mansion
February - Enchanted Tiki Room
March- Submarine Voyage
April - Pirates of the Caribbean
May - It’s a Small World
June - Peter Pan’s Flight
July - Snow White
August - Jungle Cruise
September - Alice in Wonderland
October - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
November - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
December - Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway

bb1b3247a7ccb48a10977144d85d7a5e.jpg

3cdc36b94c8bc50b05ad82dd6fff1d8a.jpg

412311e1b06cbd2b404b77bea528dba6.jpg

8c6643cf65c6cd039324480c6d99815a.jpg

e70f3398a57af2ab2f9071fab4fbc71e.jpg

2d8928507051a7318781389c3bf61e23.jpg

Last edited:
I also love this set. It’s just super fun!

I think Dumbo is likely. I’d love to see the Carousel and it could be possible. After that, my guesses/ hopes… Tea Cups wouldn’t surprise me. I personally would really like one of the trains, Casey, Jr. or Disneyland RR, but I don’t actually expect that. Something like Mr. Toad is much more likely.

Of the ones so far, I think Peter Pan and Jungle Cruise have been my faves. It should be Small World as that’s my favorite ride that they’ve done, but I just think they really nailed those pins.

I also love this set. It’s just super fun!

I think Dumbo is likely. I’d love to see the Carousel and it could be possible. After that, my guesses/ hopes… Tea Cups wouldn’t surprise me. I personally would really like one of the trains, Casey, Jr. or Disneyland RR, but I don’t actually expect that. Something like Mr. Toad is much more likely.

Of the ones so far, I think Peter Pan and Jungle Cruise have been my faves. It should be Small World as that’s my favorite ride that they’ve done, but I just think they really nailed those pins.
Yayyy I would love to see a Mr. Toad! How about the Disneyland castle as the Cuckoo? That would be pretty! And YES at a Disneyland RR!!!

I agree that Peter Pan is one of my faves so far. That one and the Haunted Mansion ones were so creative :)

Wow. This is a gorgeous set when seen all together!! So creative and detailed! <3

@mybabykelly , my heart thanks you for putting these all in one thread to see, but my wallet does not! ;P
Hehe it is a beautiful set! I will make a disclaimer, the quality control has been horrible with this set and it’s harder to find flawless pins. But totally worth it when you see them all together like this. Excited for the next few months to see what’s next. Sorry to your wallet too! Mine is in pain as well :p

I am so obsessed with this series. One of the most creative sets Disney has released recently. Any guesses at what the next 3 releases will be?

If I had to guess I’d say King Arthur’s Carousel, Dumbo, Mr. Toad, or Autopia… what are your guesses, and what is your fave from the set so far?

January - Haunted Mansion
February - Enchanted Tiki Room
March- Submarine Voyage
April - Pirates of the Caribbean
May - It’s a Small World
June - Peter Pan’s Flight
July - Snow White
August - Jungle Cruise
September - Alice in Wonderland
October - ?
November - ?
December - ?

bb1b3247a7ccb48a10977144d85d7a5e.jpg

3cdc36b94c8bc50b05ad82dd6fff1d8a.jpg

412311e1b06cbd2b404b77bea528dba6.jpg

8c6643cf65c6cd039324480c6d99815a.jpg
Great detailed pictures...
You can replace my pictures on PTDB anytime... ( This is not a site plug)

My favorites currently are Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan's flight..

My 3 guesses for the rest of the year
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Disneyland Railroad
Matterhorn (Swiss clock?)

Great detailed pictures...
You can replace my pictures on PTDB anytime... ( This is not a site plug)

My favorites currently are Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan's flight..

My 3 guesses for the rest of the year
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Disneyland Railroad
Matterhorn (Swiss clock?)
Yes the Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan are BEAUTIFUL! Great favorites :)

I would love a Mr. Toad and I agree with the Disneyland Railroad. I don’t think they’ll be doing any of the Big 4 Mountains (just my hunch) but a Swiss clock for Matterhorn would be perfect! I really think they’ll do a Sleeping Beauty Castle one for December but just another hunch!

Finally got the last two months… I’ve learned that they stick around for awhile so I’m not having to get them month by month. Can’t wait to see the last two months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back