• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Hidden Mickey PWP Completer pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Hidden Mickey PWP Completer pins?

work2pin

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Does anyone know if they have the new PWP pins at DLR, and where they are? My sister is going to DLR and I want to make sure that she gets the new ones. A friend had told me that they were sold out??

Last time I was at the park they had them; that was a week ago. The only place I know of that carried them was Westward Ho. I hope they have them! They're awesome!

when I was there in oct. the only store that had seperated the pwp pins was westward ho, so you could ask for the completer pins.
downtown pin traders had them but they were mixed up with the attraction pins and the 10 pins, the pin store by soarin had them but they were mixed in with all the other PWP pins, llittle green men had either the 10 or the attraction, but again that was about 3-4 weeks ago so things could have changed by now

Westward Ho had the 10 pins, attractions, & completers this past Friday to choose from & I got lucky & got the Maleficent completer pin! Must have been to make up for a way too crowded day at the park, Disneyland park actually sold out Friday & they were only admitting entry at CA, we ended up leaving early it was so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back