• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR Picks Ups - 4/22 - 4/24

SOLD! DLR Picks Ups - 4/22 - 4/24

ItzaPinfan

Noob
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Headed to DLR/DCA park Friday 4/22 (late) - 4/24 Happy to pick anything up that anyone may need.

Price: Cost + $2 pick up/order (not per pin) + shipping + PayPal

Shipping: starts at $3.75 dependent on quantity pins/weight

International: I can ship international, please indicate your location to calculate shipping

Happy Monday Mouseketeers.

Shortly, I will begin, Finalizing the orders/transactions from the last two weeks.

From the Bottom of my Heart, Thank you all for your patience.

I will be in touch with all who have I need to be by the End of This Day!

I-Love-Spreading-The-Magic,
Connie

Thanks everyone for the understanding. Husband had a cardiac procedure last Friday, but had complications, mandatory rest for two weeks which impacted our trip. Will figure out our next trip soon and post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the understanding. Husband had a cardiac procedure last Friday, but had complications, mandatory rest for two weeks which impacted our trip. Will figure out our next trip soon and post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh wow! That sounds stressful! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Back