• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR PickUp - 4 pins needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR PickUp - 4 pins needed

cyke23

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Anyone going to Disneyland within the next couple weeks? Looking for 4 Star Wars pins that came out a couple weeks ago and hoping they are not sold out yet. Three pins are part of the monthly series that Disneyland puts out for SWGE. The 4th pin is just the SWTROS logo limited edition one.Looking for at cost + shipping + pay pal fee + extra for your time and whatever but cheaper than the bay!

Droid Schematic DJ R3X
First Order Reconnaissance 709th Legion
Resistance Reveal Luke Skywalker
Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker movie logo from the park on the red and black card

Thanks,
Jeff / cyke23

If they're still around when I get there I'd be happy to get them for you , still gotta confirm which days I'll be in the parks though earliest would be a 20th Jan but more likely the following Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back