• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR PTN Question??

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR PTN Question??

snazzybowtie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
So the PTN is coming up on Jan. 14th, but I heard a rumor that it is only for vinylmation dolls and not for pins. Is this true?? :sad:

From ODPT

Guests of all ages are invited to make friends, trade pins and share Disney magic at Disney Trading Nights at Disneyland® Resort.

Mark your calendars for future trading nights:

November 2010 - No Trading Activity Planned
December 2010 - No Trading Activity Planned
January 14 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm at the Pacific Ballroom at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel
We kindly ask that Guests do not line up until one hour prior to the start of the event. Please park in the Downtown Disney® District parking area or the Mickey and Friends parking structure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, yeah I read that and so one would assume it would be a pin trading night, but a cast member told me that it was only vinylmations. He said they weren't advertising it, but that it is. :/

Well, if it is only vinyls I'm sure there will be a ton of us showing up for a pin trading event and so there will have to be trading. :)

I think you're right, even if Disney doesn't intend to have a pin trading night, it will be one anyways with all the pin traders who will show. lol.

I don't think you have much to worry about. When they change it from a "Pin Trading Night" to a "Vinylmation Trading Night", then we need to worry, Until then, I wouldn't sweat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back