• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLRP Anna LE600 Pin [Both For Myself and Other Members]

DLRP Anna LE600 Pin [Both For Myself and Other Members]

Anya

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tumblr_static_ana_gif.gif

Hiya Guys! I was wondering if anyone would be willing to pick me up one of the LE600 Anna pins that are releasing next month in Paris? If so, please take a look at my traders; I would love to try to work something out. My pinpics id is 'Anya'

Sincerely,
A desperate wanna-be Anna completist

Other members who are searching for this pin: [Please help them as well, they're looking for this pin just as much as I am. If you can't help me then please help them]

-Diablo
-
Moondance
-
Flynn Ryder
-
lrdobkins
-jennisney
-
john gibson
-
AgentOfAnarchy
-
LumpyLover
-chroll
-starry_solo
-ElysionsPrincess
-LiliMay
-tinkerbelle1956
-gothel
- bcol
-Pin-A-Colada
-Katdianee

Last edited:
I'm also wishing to go to Paris to add more to my tiny Frozen collection. I'm willing to trade anything in my album for Frozen and Tron pins.

I'm thinking of editing my OP to include the names of everyone looking for this pin.

Last edited:
pin99143
Do you mean this one? Because I want it pretty bad too. I think it might be my favorite pin they've done this year. It looks perfect!! Why can't they just sell it where everyone can get it????

My wife and I would love to add that to our grail. Please try and help us get it.

Last edited:
I'm looking for it as well. I don't know if anyone is interested in buying it, but I've heard Pascal the DLP trader is selling at least one. It wasn't entirely clear on the price he was asking though.

Last edited:
Back