• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do you notice anything wrong with this pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you notice anything wrong with this pin?

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I've seen this pin a lot. And something about it isn't quite right. I figured out what it was pretty quickly and it's been bugging me for some time. :anxious:

pin53189.jpg

Pin 53189: DisneyShopping.com - The Nightmare Before Christmas Cemetery Gates (Super Jumbo)

Did you see what is wrong with the pin?

Take a look at this:

41OGr4pxlKL_SS500_.jpg

Yep. The top of the gate is upside down.

Just putting it out there. AGH!!! :mad:

It even kinda blocks some of Sally's head.
Dont forget, there are humans who do the layout and put the artwork where it belongs and we have all seen mistakes such as mispelled words.
Think about how BOBLEDS got past everyone. And it's not like there is only 1 proofreader. I have a few mirror images of pins that should have been reversed. Maybe they used the artwork like a stamp?

At first I was looking for the error on the bottom pin and not finding it ... . :p :lol:

Then when I looked at the top pin, I could see that the gate is upside down right away. Sometimes you just have to wonder who approves these pin designs or if they're even approved at all ... . :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back