• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you wanna build a snowman?

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey guys! I couldn't resist taking these photos! I hope you enjoy!

"So you wanna build a snowman?"

"So you wanna build a snowman?" by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

"look at that, we built a snowman!"

"Look at that, we built a snowman!" by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

"thanks sis."

"Thanks sis" by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

" I'm sorry it took so long."

❄️⛄️"sorry it took so long " by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

"That's okay, Elsa."
"That's okay, Elsa "❄️ by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

" I love you Anna." " I love you too, Elsa."

" I love you Anna." " I love you too, Elsa." by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr
**no dolls were harmed in the making of this photoshoot**** :p

Last edited:
I've never collected dolls (except for Barbie)--but now I'm thinking about looking for Anna & Elsa. They are GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for sharing the pics--very cute--and for freezing your fingers for the cause!

Haha no, I'm sobbing because you have them both and you always make these amazing photos! I think it's great you debox them, I would do it too lol.

I've never collected dolls (except for Barbie)--but now I'm thinking about looking for Anna & Elsa. They are GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for sharing the pics--very cute--and for freezing your fingers for the cause!
Thank you! You are welcome! Haha.
this is such a cool idea, i wish we got snow i know mary-lou would take elsa out.
Thank you! I really wanted them to make. Snowman. ;) and I bet she would! I would love to see!
Haha no, I'm sobbing because you have them both and you always make these amazing photos! I think it's great you debox them, I would do it too lol.
Aw thank you so much! I keep putting them back in their boxes, and I always end up taking them back out! :lol: I can't keep them in there lol.

This is cute!

Which ELSA doll is this by the way? What is the official name for that one? I love her dress!
That is the Snow Queen Elsa - the one released in November. (limited to 2500).
The newest Elsa from January is called Coronation Elsa (limited to 5000).

I want you to know that I began to get teary eyed reading your captions, lol. I love this movie so much and "Do you wanna build a Snowman" scene in the movie made me cry more than everything else in the entire movie. Great photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back