• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Docfish2u **sneaky zap**

ZAPPED! Docfish2u **sneaky zap**

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
393   0   0
I too am I recipient of the David-on-a-roll-with-zaps :cool: I received this little beauty in the mail last week (sorry for the delay. We were packing up to head out of town):

Pin 91393: Piece of Disney Movies - Mulan

Thank you so much for the zap!! You are way too generous!! And sneaky! You know what I'm talking about. And not to worry, I know how to get even! :D

Thanks for spreading the Disney magic!

--Crystal

Congrats! You know you deserve it! Your ALWAYS zapping people when you trade!

Your kindness is NEVER forgotten!

Vicki

I too am I recipient of the David-on-a-roll-with-zaps :cool: I received this little beauty in the mail last week (sorry for the delay. We were packing up to head out of town):

Thank you so much for the zap!! You are way too generous!! And sneaky! You know what I'm talking about. And not to worry, I know how to get even! :D

--Crystal

--Crystal

Hi Crystal,

You know why you deserve it ;)

Oh so wonderful! :) Now I'm curious about the sneaky part!! (pictures man in cat burglar mask, sneaking into house, scattering pins everywhere...)

Back