• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Docfish2u Trading Party Zaps

ZAPPED! Docfish2u Trading Party Zaps

Suzziesue

Crazy for Disney Pins
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I went to the Docfish2u trading party yesterday and as always, it was so much fun!! It was good to see everyone. I enjoyed trading and chatting with all of these wonderful people.

I was was also zapped by several people. What an amazing day. I can't thank you all enough for your kindness.

David and Amy (docfish2u) gave me the cute Mickey with the sparkle ice cream cone and the Surf Mickey.
Kristina (ksnuggles) gave me the adorable Dumbo pin.
Sara (sorapandora) gave me the cute Sugar Rush PTD.
Connie (Connies_Hobby) gave me the very dapper looking Mickey.

Thanks to all of you for making my day extra special!!

5w02md.jpg

Everytime I saw that Dumbo pin I knew there was only one place it belonged. Congrats of the rest of the really cute zaps

Ah Sue, these are all great and YOU are truly a fantastic person!! I'm so happy others see that too! Congrats on all these fabulous zaps!! Wishing you tons of happiness!! :hug:

Back