• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does this look like a pre-production/prototype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this look like a pre-production/prototype?

Minnie594

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Bought on an auction site, I've been sent two Ariel princess booster pins Pin 82941: Booster Collection - Princess - Ariel ONLY.

I've bought two previously from the same seller and they were good pins. I have received the new pins and one is gold based and the other silver. Other than that they look identical to other pins I have except that the newest two both have a line through the China/Disney box on the back of the pin in exactly the same place, but I can't see PP on them anywhere. I've actually arranged to send them back and get a refund on them which the seller is happy to do. Could they be PPs? He suggested they were.

2013-01-26164050-1_zpsd120a4fa.jpg

Hi,
Is the edges raised on your pin there??looks like it is very sharp around them and theres a line going from bottom of the box up through the Disney China...thats why I ask you that

I have that booster set and the back looks good. Pre production pins usually made in 3 bases, gold, silver and black........its possible the silver one is s PP but they are usually marked.

Thanks everyone. Tiggermickey, there's no border or raised edge, it's just a trick of the light. It looks like a good pin, very smooth edges etc. I've looked over them both carefully but can't see any PP markings unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back