• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does this look like a pre-production/prototype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this look like a pre-production/prototype?

Minnie594

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Bought on an auction site, I've been sent two Ariel princess booster pins Pin 82941: Booster Collection - Princess - Ariel ONLY.

I've bought two previously from the same seller and they were good pins. I have received the new pins and one is gold based and the other silver. Other than that they look identical to other pins I have except that the newest two both have a line through the China/Disney box on the back of the pin in exactly the same place, but I can't see PP on them anywhere. I've actually arranged to send them back and get a refund on them which the seller is happy to do. Could they be PPs? He suggested they were.

Hi,
Is the edges raised on your pin there??looks like it is very sharp around them and theres a line going from bottom of the box up through the Disney China...thats why I ask you that

I have that booster set and the back looks good. Pre production pins usually made in 3 bases, gold, silver and black........its possible the silver one is s PP but they are usually marked.

Thanks everyone. Tiggermickey, there's no border or raised edge, it's just a trick of the light. It looks like a good pin, very smooth edges etc. I've looked over them both carefully but can't see any PP markings unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.