• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double zapped by Timeerkat and Addicted to Alice! It's like Christmas!!

ZAPPED! Double zapped by Timeerkat and Addicted to Alice! It's like Christmas!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So the dust has settled on the birthday weekend and I've been grading papers I have neglected all weekend (#noshame) and was so happy to get a knock at the door to drag me from my grading jail.

First off was an LBE I was expecting from Tessa. I got my amazing trade from her (Dapper Marie!!) and some HM traders. But she also sent along a little Zap for my Carpet Ride collection!

1dc86277722f1780035def43f6386d66.jpg

Thank you so much, Tessa!! It's so cute! This is one I keep missing, so I'm over the moon to have it now and can stop hunting it. XD

Next up was a big box from Ann (Addicted to Alice Pins). Now, I have been bad and haven't mailed different something to her, so I expected the box (which was surprisingly light) to just have a single note in it that says "Mail me my stuff...). Guiltily, I opened the package.

c0ce7a8850485977fac21e815dbc2070.jpg

She sent me two INCREDIBLE Hercules ornaments!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!! I love them!! And I think I have just the place for them!!!

Ann, you said this isn't for my birthday, though I can't imagine what else you could find me that's half as awesome. So I say your work here is done. ;P

Thank you both so much! <3 love them all!!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Love those ornaments, they are beautiful! And happy belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it have had a couple bad days so not much reading the threads until now :) hope you had a wonderful day :D

You're welcome! Wow, that package got to you quickly! I love the timing, I didn't know it was your birthday until after I sent it. :3

Back