• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #10 (winners posted top of page 3, post #51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #10 (winners posted top of page 3, post #51)
Okay, I did one of those spinning wheel things and the 3 winners are....

@sbmpins
@stratasfan
@Spr175psu

Can you please PM me with your shipping address (or let me know if you're passing, that's a thing right?) and I'll print your label and write you back with your tracking # :)

Thank you to everyone who participated and for DPF for always being a great place to hang :)

Sent you a PM! I'm going to pass this win on to the next in line. You have amazing prizes, and I'd feel terrible getting one just to trade when I know how many Rapunzel and Stitch collectors are out there! :) Thanks for a great game, though! I LOVED it!

This updated on Facebook yesterday so I thought it would be appropriate to share, this definitely has me wanting to update one now. Shoutout to the Facebook group Scooper Trader Pin Talk, a friend of Scoop Sanderson.
ee63225f38c198756f3c36fbfdf06dad.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back