• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some special mail arrived today !!!
My adventureland prize pack game in today (along with a very nice HM Star Tours FP pin which I was glad to get). I love pirates, Jungle Cruise, and have always enjoyed the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse and am going to have to rewatch the movie! The stickers, lanyard, and the Lego (always have enjoyed Legos since I was little!) of steamboat mickey!
CIc902I.jpg

Sun Chips are my absolute favorite snack and the m&ms minis are always soooo good in ice cream (as well as gummy bears!!). Thank you so much for even these little extra details.
2uAOt7g.jpg

Thank you so much again and I'm very glad I could win a prize :)

@Pecosace

Yay, glad it all got there! I am jealous that you got the Steamboat Willie mini lego. Haha!

I had a lot of fun putting the prizes together.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

We got some special mail today as well. I was surprised as to how quickly it arrived. It was all customized to my daughter, along with her favorite snacks (M&Ms caramel and Lays potato chips, which have already been consumed). She just finished all 9 Star Wars "Skywalker Saga" movies and is really into Star Wars right now. She loves it all and already took out the Funko Pop figures. Thank you for adding in Rey as well. She hasn't opened the Lego bag, yet, but that will be all assembled by early tomorrow. Thank you again for such a special prize. She felt so special in receiving it. We had fun doing the challenges together.

Thank you @TonkaToy for a great game and prize.
1acdf702ea5e14ed00475bdce200ade3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Got all my goodies today!!!

The thought and care that went into each of these is just more proof of the wonderfully generous family that makes up DPF!

giphy.gif

b34805353d17d6463f575f9dca030ad9.jpg

Our sweet puppy is begging me to share the Goldfish!

e35e31f041c499964cb0208e9dd4d132.jpg

And to top it all off, I got Steamboat Willie, too!!!

443b43c106703ae8645cb2e2d48cbc94.jpg

giphy.gif

@TonkaToy you went above and beyond!!!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back