• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #9 - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @Tokaji for hosting a great game! I will pick #6.
Pin 134375 Cast Exclusive - What's My Name? Badge Mystery - Moana - Maui
Pin 134370 Cast Exclusive - What's My Name? Badge Mystery - Moana - Tui
Pin 134369 Cast Exclusive - What's MyName? Badge Mystery - Moana - Sina

@brattyjedi is up next.

@starry_solo I believe you've been nominated to take a pick!

me?! Wow, thank you! :D

I would like: 2. Pin 134450 DSSH - Pin Trader Delight PTD - Judy Hopps #2 GWP if that pin is still available?

I couldn't tell what is still available and what isn't based upon bolding, not bolding, different colors?

And that, my fine feathered friends, concludes the picks! For the winners (@starry_solo, @brattyjedi, and @Pibbman), please send me your addresses so I can get these shipped out next week!

And remember - if you'd like a postcard please let me know so I can send one out to you!!!

Thank you all again for making this a great game and sharing the love of the hobby with us all. You made a rough week much brighter!

tenor.gif

NOOOO I'm so sorry!!!! I forgot! I feel like a heel. You definitely get a pick!

Haha, no worries! I wasn't sure if I read it wrong.

I'm actually going to defer my pick to the next "nominee," who is ... @theoucharis! Grace, pick a prize! :)

Thanks for running this game, Corey! And thanks to Akari for the sweet nomination. Luv ya, little bro!

Oh, wow! Thank you, @Addicted to Alice Pins, for giving me the opportunity to pick, and to @Pecosace for the nomination.

Can I have pin #9 - Russell?

Thank you for the fun game.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

You sure can!

Okay, now we're all set and chosen! Thank you everyone again for participating, thank you @Addicted to Alice Pins for keeping me on track, and don't forget to send me your address if you won or if you'd like a postcard!

<3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back