• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway Week #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway Week #6

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Happy 10th Anniversary DPF!

93ef77a98708668867d1707ed7dff0f5.jpg

Week 6 of games/giveaways!

This is the ask for entry into the Week 6 drawing (for one (1) of the pictured pins):
  1. Respond (ie, welcome/say 'hi'/make comment) to any three (3) new DPF member introduction threads (between 26Jul-01Aug at 11:59.) DPF intros are found here: Introductions
  2. Create a post in giveaway week #6 (ie, this thread) to state completion of your three (3) welcome/hi/comment responses and this will enter you into the drawing.
  3. If you are one of the DPF members who already responds to ALL intros (and kudos to you if you do), just post here to state this and this will enter you into the drawing.

The Admin Rules:

1. Must be a member of the DPF
2. Must be willing to send me your address to ship the prize to you​

There will be three (3) winners. Each will be allowed to pick one (1) of the pins pictured in post #2 of this thread.
  • Winners will be selected from all Week #6 entries using a random generator.
  • I will run the random generator on or ~2Aug2020.
  • The first winner will pick first, second will pick second, third will pick third.
  • There is only one of each pin available, so pin selected by the first or second winners will not be available to the second or third winners.

Note: Winners may decline their spot in order to keep their eligibility for a later DPF giveaway (since you can only win once in the main games.) If a winner declines, their spot will move to the next entry in the Week #6 random generated list until three (3) winners/prizes are identified.

Question for moderators: will the winner of all three spots in this game be ineligible for future DPF drawings? Please confirm. Thank you

Last edited:
Entries:
  1. AJK
  2. Maiarebecca
  3. Momin.ator
  4. Sbmpins
  5. Rick195275
  6. Coblj003
  7. bcol
  8. Brattyjedi
  9. CCofRR13
  10. theoucharis
  11. broadwaybookworm
  12. mybabykelly
  13. starry_solo
  14. akarih
  15. Pibbman
  16. Randakinskywalker
  17. slbrabham
  18. Dancecats
  19. Gelatoni
  20. MischiefMade
  21. Spr175psu
  22. caw caw rawr
  23. AlaskanMalamute
  24. timeerkat
  25. bingandnelsonfan
  26. TonkaToy
  27. Booger1964
  28. wannatrademi
  29. stratasfan
  30. wonderbywonder
  31. Pecosace
  32. TangeldUpInIce
  33. tinkerbelle1956
  34. SoraPandora
  35. stitchismyspiritanimal
  36. cyke23
  37. nateeter
  38. boule
  39. bretu
  40. mixedwolf
  41. Story

Last edited:
Thank you to all 41 members who participated and welcomed a new member.

Winners of DPF 10th Anniversary Week #6 game.
Note: Winners, please post in this thread your pin selection (from those pictured) or if you will be passing on this opportunity (in order to win a later DPF 10th anniversary game.)

1st up to pick :
@AlaskanMalamute
Selected: PTDB, 31345 - DSSH - Lovely Duos Set #1 - Robin Hood & Maid Marian

2nd to pick:
@Mixedwolf
Selected: PTDB, 28793 - DS - Maleficent Animator's Doll Pin Set

3rd to pick (you are up now please make a selection from the pins pictured!):
@tinkerbelle1956
Selected:

44b498e80b1180b07b80165bee76ffb1.jpg

Last edited:
A. Great game!
B. I greet all new members with a welcome and a wave. :lgm: ( But will double check that I didn’t miss someone recently.)
C. I believe the rules have been changed and you can now win two of these (in regard to your comment about only being able to win one.)
Thanks!

A. Great game!
B. I greet all new members with a welcome and a wave. :lgm: ( But will double check that I didn’t miss someone recently.)
C. I believe the rules have been changed and you can now win two of these (in regard to your comment about only being able to win one.)
Thanks!
You definitely greet new members on a regular basis... so kudos to you!

Ah... I think that is good since by the end of the giveaways there may be no one left to win if we all keep dropping out by winning. :)

Edit: I did just check the thread from @starry_solo and I still read it to say one win (unless they run out of DPF member who are eligible towards the end.) If a moderator could chime in, we would appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
Wohooo just completed the task now. Thank you for such a thoughtful, inclusive game. I want to make it a habit to visit that part of the forum now. It’s important that we continue to grow and promote our little community, and welcoming our newer members is a key way of doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back