• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

    We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

    Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

    Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
  • DPF Member Pins NOW AVAILABLE!
    Head on over to the Official Announcement to secure your pin today!

DPF buttons you want them I make them updated 4-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF buttons you want them I make them updated 4-13
Si and am with LEX? 🙂


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Are you still making buttons I'm interested if your still making them 🙂


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sent a PM David! 🙂

P.S. WDI D23 day is that day too! There may be some really tired pin traders there that afternoon
 
Sent a PM David! 🙂

P.S. WDI D23 day is that day too! There may be some really tired pin traders there that afternoon

I don't want to hear any complaining!!! If the Avery's can do the March of Dimes walk and still attend I think anybody else's issues pale. That being said, Li I pm'd you back.

Besides that makes it easier for me to talk people out of their best pins. :naughty:

Can't wait, 1 month and 6 days until we are in Cali again!!! One additional day till the party!!!
 
Last edited:
My kids and I LOVE the buttons you made us for our last trip!!! We got so many compliments and it was a great conversation starter for my boys, who are a little shy. It's so awesome of you to make these! 😀
 
This is so thoughtful and generous! Are these wonderful buttons for folks who can attend the California gathering?
Can't wait to see pictures of all your new buttons!
​
 
This is so thoughtful and generous! Are these wonderful buttons for folks who can attend the California gathering?
Can't wait to see pictures of all your new buttons!
​

If I deliver them in person they cost is a hug. If I have to send them then I trade for them. I am happy to make them for anybody who wants them!!!
 
Will do, I have to figure something out!

Li, I found the one I made you from last trip. It is Anna and Elsa. I will post a pic of it with some others I just made.

I thought I was going to have time to design mine but... School is getting in the way haha. I would love one with either Elsa or Rajah that says ALittleBitOfMagic and Katie please!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I sent you the mock ups, check your email.

I'll go for it David! Donald/Daisy/Scrooge/The Nephews/Ducks Ducks DUCKS! 🙂

PM sent.


Talk to me my friend, let me know what you have in mind. Can't wait to see you again!!!

is it ok if josh pays you for his with a kiss? depending on the mood, he gives hugs or kisses, lol

I am a big bear of a guy so if he even gives me a wave he will be covered! :lol: Can't be scaring little kids now can I?
 
Here are some of the buttons from our last trip and some of the new ones I just did. As you can see they don't have to have names on them and yes I can turn those beloved tales pins into buttons.

 
I would love one David! I work half days now so I can make it this time!!! 🙂

Can you make me one with Rajah and Jasmine? And put Chrissy, Elysandrra and DPF on it! I would love to have that hanging out on my bag when I go to Disneyland so maybe someone might see it and recognize me! I would love it so much!!!
 
OMG these are great i love buttons 🙂 my fav charicters are lilo and stitch, 101 dalmations, wreck it ralph and cars wow i would love one of each 🙂
 
I need to send pix for the buttons !

Yes you do. As of right now it is taking me about 2 weeks to make the buttons. The first week I do the mock ups and then the following weekend I make the buttons. So by that schedule, anybody wanting me to make a button for our party needs to get them in quickly.
 
David ,let me know,when mine are done and I will send a couple pins for them of purchase them if possible

judy
 
David ,let me know,when mine are done and I will send a couple pins for them of purchase them if possible

judy

Sorry Judy, I space on your buttons. I will try to do them up this weekend when I am doing the others. Did you send me your email address so I can send you the mock ups? If you did you might want to pm it to me again.

Ooops I forgot to tell you I either trade them for a hug or for pins. I won't sell them since the art isn't mine.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.