• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF's First Contest winner announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF's First Contest winner announced!

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
First off, the Disney Pin Forum team would like to thank everyone who participated in our first contest! The word-of-mouth all our members have given about DPF shows they care about the community. It's that support and effort that makes this forum grow. Every member that joins has the potential to make DPF an even better place!

Now, on to the winner!

The DPF member with the most referrals from new members and winner of the first DPF contest is...

:drumroll:

win2.gif

The Queen of Wrap, tiggermickey!

Congratulations, Judy! You have have won the Hong Kong Disneyland Pin Trader Exclusive Series Stitch (Pin Pics #63981) and the Disneyland classic 1955 logo wide lanyard (Pin Pics #59495)!

But wait, there's more!

In addition to your two prizes, you'll also receive the DPF Contest Winner award icon above your avatar for all to see:
medal-green.gif
! We hope you enjoy your prizes! Your prize package is on the way.

Again, thanks to Judy and everyone who has joined Disney Pin Forum. We hope everyone will continue spreading the word about DPF. Our members make this such a great place and we are thankful for all of you!

I know what you're thinking. "When's the next contest?" Well, just click here. ;)

OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!I cannot believe this...Thank you so very much...I just loved spreading the news about us here!!and I will continue to do so
Thanks so much again:)

Judy

WOW - congrats Judy - way to go - Whoo Whoo Whoo

Now clear the path 'cause I'm going to be the next winner (I hope). IF I ever get my cards from you guys. Where are they?

WOW - congrats Judy - way to go - Whoo Whoo Whoo

Now clear the path 'cause I'm going to be the next winner (I hope). IF I ever get my cards from you guys. Where are they?
all cards went out over a week ago -- i believe yours may have gone out on Monday, since we normally wait to send a few batches out so we can get more than 1-2 done when we stand in line at the post office :p

some members may have postage due on theirs because of the lack of standards when mailing items through the post office -- some service people will let it go as a letter (81 cents postage domestically), but some will send it properly as a parcel (roughly $2) -- the ones that charge improperly will still be shipped, but the recipient may have to pay due postage and pick up the package at the post office -- so if you think you may not have yet received your cards, this may be what happened, so look out for the notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back