• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Packages Expected for Arrival This Week (Tracking in PayPal)- Fun in the Summer Pin Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with that, all payments have been made... You
are all amazingly awesome and so quick to pay. I was hoping to run the game this weekend since it’s a three day, and it happened. Wohooo!

If you have not sent me your address on either DPF or PayPal, please make sure to do that so I can have it on file (will make shipping way quicker).

Quick Note: I have been working from home for the last two months (since March 13), and I take every precaution to protect myself from COVID-19. Tbh I really haven’t left my house much since the stay at home orders were put in place. I know there are people who are immunocompromised and/or precautious like me that need the reassurance that the pins are coming from a clean home. Please rest assured that they are :)

So now the fun begins... @starry_solo when you can, are you able to generate the randomized list for this game please :lgm:

Last edited:
Wow, everyone paid up really quickly! Go, team!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are the winners! I'll also post in that post that @mybabykelly left for me on page 1 (screenshot).

List Randomizer
There were 33 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 21) broadwaybookworm
  2. 19) brattyjedi
  3. 2) momin.ator
  4. 4) firechief18
  5. 29) Stitchismyspiritanimal
  6. 12) momin.ator
  7. 9) SoraPandora
  8. 32) broadwaybookworm
  9. 8) CanaDaLE
  10. 24) Imaniceshark