• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL DS 25th Anniversary 3 inch vinylmation available for trade

VINYL DS 25th Anniversary 3 inch vinylmation available for trade

suez

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to pick up an extra 25th anniversary vinylmation from the Disney Store this am
while getting my ears!!
its open for trade since I dont really collect them. The one that im really looking for is the Boston Red Sox 3 inch Vinylmation that was recently released

either leave me a message here or send me an email which is probably the best way to contact me

i may also be interested in some of the Goofy vinylmations for the DS one as well

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer
im not really looking for vinylmations unless its the Red Sox one or just added Goofy to my request for what I will trade the DS 25th vinyl for

Back