• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ds.com frozen jumbo pin!

Ds.com frozen jumbo pin!

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey guys! I'm really looking to trade my frozen jumbo pin for the some little mermaid pins that I'm missing- I know I have a really small wants list but hopefully I can get a few of the last pins that I need!
would be willing to trade for the kristoff and anna/elsa pin from DSF!
(oh, and I'd love to pre trade for the new anna DLRP pin- soooo beautiful!)
Thanks!
Zoe

Last edited:
I have two of your wants if you want to check. And maybe there is something else I have that you like!

Aww, I'm sorry! :( I really do hate being this picky about my pins! But I've gotten a lot of grails lately so now all thats left are super hard ones -_- haha
I have a couple things on your wants, but no Ariel :( I'm sure you'll get what you're looking for :) good luck, Zoe!

No problem. Doesn't hurt to try. The moon pin is really nice if you change your mind. I could add something more, but I don't seem to have anymore of your wants :( maybe a good trader though? Lol

anyways, good luck ;) hope you find what you're looking for

Thanks for the posts everyone, I have replied to everyone's pm's. I have actually traded for the DSF frozen pins that I want, but I still have the jumbo frozen pin. So now, I'm back to looking for little mermaid pins
for it!

Back