• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF April Beloved Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF April Beloved Tales

beeatingu

Queen of the Banned
Rating - 90.7%
49   5   0
Hello allb me and Sebe are trading our extra set of Beloved tales from April

Looking for:

Harder to get Sleeping Beauty, Phillip Maleficent pins
Hercules pins
Nightmare Gomes (7 more to go!)

And our last Wall-e pin the marquee.

Pm or post here! :)

Thanks guys! Y^__^Y

I need the Wall-E beloved tale!!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do!! I live in OH and have no way of getting there... Also a Wall-E collector and only need 6 more pins (including this BT) to complete my set.... Please help me.... Please please please!!! I have a hard to find Pasqual pin, but don't know number off the top of my head... Will send later if that interests you at all... Also have the newer pixar mystery series MO that I could throw in too!

Hmmm would like enchanted BT but I like my herc pins more lol. Good luck! I bet you get some stunning offers.

I would like: Enchanted, Princess and the Frog, and then WallE. In that order. ;) I have these that you need:

pin26365th72
pin31332th72
pin45986th72
pin85905th72
pin93075th72

PM me if you're interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back