• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Now that there at-cost pickup threads for almost every other location, I figured I'd offer up my services to do at-cost pickups from DSF. Note that this will be for pins that are left over from releases and PTDs that have been out for a few days; occasionally I may offer at-release pins if it is a pin that I don't plan to get for myself.

As I cannot go every evening and cannot always pull a good number at a release, I cannot guarantee that I can fulfill every request. But I will try to go as often as I can. I will not take payment until I have the pin(s) in hand, but I ask that you only sign up for a pin if you fully intend to purchase.

Please note that at this time I am only shipping to US addresses.

Update 8-18-16: I am now allowing people to request more than one of each pin. Keep in mind that the second pin you request is going to the end of the request line, as someone's first pin will take precedence over someone's second pin.

Last edited:
Pricing Info and Pins Available for Order

Pricing

All prices listed below are the pin price plus sales tax (9%) for each pin.

For each total order (not per pin), please add the following:
Parking fee - $2 (this fee is waived for pickups during morning releases)
Shipping - $3 for the first three pins, $.25 for each additional pin after
Paypal goods fee - 2.9% of total cost plus $.30 (I compute this using http://thefeecalculator.com/ )

Pins Available for Order

PTDs - $16.84 each ($15.45 + $1.39 tax)

Bookworm

LEs

Alphabet Set (Happy, Mr. Incredible, Jiminy Cricket, Kaa) - $54.49 ($49.95 + $4.50 tax)
Alphabet Set (Lady, Maleficent, Nemo, Owl) - $54.49 ($49.95 + $4.50 tax)
NBC Lock, Shock, Barrel Spoon
- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
NBC Evil Teddy Spoon
- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
Cruella Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
Evil Queen Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
Maleficent Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
Ursula Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
Yzma Ornament - $20.66 9$18.95 + $1.71 tax)

OEs

$7.58 each ($6.95 + $.63 tax)

El Capitan logo
Russell with popcorn
Tigger
Pinocchio

$9.76 each ($8.95 + $.81 tax)

King Candy
Alice
Rapunzel
Dumbo
Ursula
Ariel
Stitch
Lotso
Vanellope
Eeyore

$10.85 each ($9.95 + $.90 tax)

Mickey and Minnie

$13.03 each ($11.95 + $1.08 tax)

Jessica Rabbit pin and postcard

PTD Random Drawings

From now on, PTDs will be sold via random drawing. If you want any PTDs from the current set, post in this thread with which pin(s) you want to try for. I will pick up as many PTDs as I can, and do random drawings as I am able to get them. The same person is allowed to win multiple PTDs from each set.

I will hold onto each person's pins through two rounds of PTDs (so the first set you win one from plus the set that follows) in order to save on shipping costs.

CURRENT SET

15741239_1396935190357913_5378336474844285025_n.jpg

Currently Available

Scooter
The Reluctant Dragon

Entries

Scooter

The Reluctant Dragon

Last edited:
Current Non-PTD Orders Pending Pickup

Cruella Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
AVAILABLE TO THE FIRST PERSON TO REQUEST

Inside Out Calendar - $18.48 ($16.95 + $1.53 tax)
1. disneykins
2. TammyH
3. Pengy
4. GrumpyDad

Alphabet Set (Lady, Maleficent, Nemo, Owl) - $54.49 ($49.95 + $4.50 tax)

1. sbmpins

Alphabet Set (Pluto, Queen of Hearts, Robin Hood, Sleeping Beauty) - $54.49 ($49.95 + $4.50 tax)

1. xdattax

Pending Orders Already Picked Up

disneykins - Sparky PTD, Captain McCrea PTD, Sam the Eagle PTD, Clover PTD, Wasabi-No-Ginger PTD, Ringmaster PTD, Evil Queen Ornament, Good Dinosaur Calendar, Ursula Ornament, Maleficent Ornament
unibear - Sam the Eagle PTD
GrumpyDad - Sam the Eagle PTD, Captain McCrea PTD, Great Mouse Detective Marquee, Chien Po PTD
Tsuki - Ringmaster PTD
kairi08 - Wasabi-No-Ginger PTD, Chien Po PTD
rif-raf - Dr. Strange Marquee, Ursula Ornament, Yzma Ornament, Cruella Ornament, Evil Queen Ornament, Maleficent Ornament
natelove - Cruella Ornament, Yzma Ornament, Maleficent Ornament, Ursula Ornament, Evil Queen Ornament
sbmpins - Evil Queen Ornament, Ursula Ornament, Maleficent Ornament, Yzma Ornament, Cruella Ornament, Sleeping Beauty S
xdattax - Maleficent Ornament
speedwaystar1 - Muses PTD, Evil Queen Ornament
sockgnome - Muses PTD
Vixy - Chien Po PTD
starry_solo - Chien Po PTD
YAY3! - Muses PTD
jadeites-lady - Muses PTD
bcol - Chien Po PTD
AidanShepard - Inside Out Calendar
disneymagic - Chien Po PTD
pnaico0lada - Bookworm PTD
Mickeymousje - Ursula Ornament

-------------------------

* GrumpyDad and disneykins ships together

Color Code:
black = have not invoiced yet
grey = pm sent
teal = invoiced
green= paid
orange = second invoice sent
red = final invoice sent
purple = shipped

julie78 - Grandmother Fa PTD, Gopher PTD, Djali PTD
lynn99 - Alphabet Set (LMNO) - has not been on DPF for months
Loomi - Djali Sidekick Bow

Last edited:
January Releases

15419665_1373503109367788_3240140864693622919_o.jpg

Mouse Release: I'm not sure yet if I am going, since I am hosting a party that afternoon and may need the full morning to get ready. If I do go, I might decide to keep one or two but most likely will do drawings for all of them.

Dogs Release: I might be keeping the set (I am undecided at this point); any extras that I can get will be available for drawing.

Entries - Mouse Set - $20.66 each ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)

Timothy Mouse
1. fuzzybunny
2. hopemax

Jaq and Gus
1. Ocean7
2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
3. fuzzybunny
4. Vixy
5. hopemax

Dormouse
1. SoraPandora
2. MerlinEmrys
3. Addicted to Alice Pins
4. sockgnome
5. MomeRathsOutgrabe
6. fuzzybunny
7. Vixy
8. disneykins
9. hopemax

Roquefort
1. fuzzybunny
2. hopemax

Entries - Dog Set - $27.20 each ($24.95 + $2.25 tax)

Nana with Wendy, Michael, and John
1. SoraPandora
2. MerlinEmrys
3. disneykins
4. Sunflower12
5. YAY3!
6. Haunted575
7. MomeRathsOutgrabe

Lady with Jim Dear
1. disneykins
2. Sunflower12
3. sockgnome
4. YAY3!
5. Haunted575
6. MomeRathsOutgrabe

Bolt with Penny
1. disneykins
2. 1313Harbor
3. Sunflower12

Pongo with Roger
1. disneykins
2. Sunflower12
3. sockgnome
4. YAY3!
5. Ocean7
6. MomeRathsOutgrabe

Last edited:
This is super nice of you! :3

Well, I'm interested in February's Best Animated Feature for BH6 if it's still available by the time you go. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about messing up your last post. Would be interested in the Snow White surprise set released on 2/2/16 and the Aurora hot air balloon pin if that is ok? Just let me know the details and I can send payment right away. I'm in Australia but have a US address I have my stuff shipped to.

This is super nice of you! :3

Well, I'm interested in February's Best Animated Feature for BH6 if it's still available by the time you go. :)

At this time I'm not sure if I will be offering those pins or not; it depends on if we are limited to one per person or can get two per person like the last release. Once the rules come out in the week before the release I will update the thread accordingly.

Sorry about messing up your last post. Would be interested in the Snow White surprise set released on 2/2/16 and the Aurora hot air balloon pin if that is ok? Just let me know the details and I can send payment right away. I'm in Australia but have a US address I have my stuff shipped to.

No worries, I should have made it clear that I needed more spaces. I figured I was safe with it being late at night (for me, at least). ;) I'm not currently offering the Snow White set for sale, but I am going to be posting up a set in the auction section in just a bit! And I will put you down for an Aurora balloon.

Last edited:
At this time I'm not sure if I will be offering those pins or not; it depends on if we are limited to one per person or can get two per person like the last release. Once the rules come out in the week before the release I will update the thread accordingly.

Oh, okay, thanks though! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would be interested in the following pins if available:

Love Is In The Air - Sleeping Beauty

Love Is In The Air - Wreck-It Ralph

I would also be interested in the PTD's if they are also available but if limited to one pin per person would prefer the Love Is In The Air pins as a priority.

Lady Kluck
Hit Cat

Thanks so much for offering your services. That is awesome and very much appreciated for those of us who do not live in the area.

Last edited:
disneykins -You are added to the order. By one per pin I meant one of each different pin available, so you are fine with adding the PTDs and the balloons.

teddy_ruxpin - Sorry. :( I will probably open it up to international orders shortly. However, if you are open to Poohlady's offer, I will add you to the list and can send your pins to her.

Is that a Love Actually quote? :)

Yes. Yes, it is. :)

Don't need anything and i'm not really close to have a US address lol but it feel so good to see people helping each others and specially those days :)
anyway just wanted to say Bravo & Thank you! :rock:

Looking for Hit Cat and Love is in the Air Sleeping Beauty. Also looking for the Best Animated Features & Snow White Posters if they are available when you are there. Thanks :)

Will you be doing pickups for the 3 Snow White Vintage Poster Pins? Thank you

Not at this time, sorry. If they last for a few days I may get another set or two in which case Polaris would get first dibs on them and you would get second.

Looking for Hit Cat and Love is in the Air Sleeping Beauty. Also looking for the Best Animated Features & Snow White Posters if they are available when you are there. Thanks :)

Will add you to the Hit Cat and Sleeping Beauty lists.

Just wanted to say that you are amazing in general and even more so for doing this!

(I'm saving my pennies for the Best Animated Feature Up pin so let me know if that becomes a possibility. :))

It is amazing that you are willing to purchase DSSH pins and can not thank you enough for what you are offering to do for the community. Thank you again for your help in purchasing these pins.

Back