• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Beloved Tales BOLT (: APRIL bts

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Beloved Tales BOLT (: APRIL bts

beeatingu

Queen of the Banned
Rating - 90.7%
49   5   0
Selling a set of Beloved Tales! From the month of April

Co OP
Includes:
Enchanted
Wall-e
Bolt
Princess and the frog

Asking: $325

According to mybabykelly, 81 a pin :)

Includes shipping. Pm or post here if intetested. Please DO NOT complain about prices. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Marisa and Sebe you guys are super fancy!!

30308559.jpg

If anyone wanted to do a co op, I would be interested in Enchanted. :) No worries if there is not enough interest for one and all the best for the release! :hug:

If anyone wants to co-op, I'll take Tiana and lead the co-op. Any takers?

I am always enchanted with Enchanted :) If she is available that is. I see that there is former interest, so I will wait to see if Enchanted becomes available.

Last edited:
Ooops sorry, Kayla posted before me and I did not see. If Kayla does not want it, then I am in line.

Aw no worries Selen! =) You can go ahead and take her if a co-op happens! I'm rooting for you to be able to keep your beautiful beloved tales collection going! :hsd: All the best in filling one- I am sure these pins will look stunning!! <3

Aw no worries Selen! =) You can go ahead and take her if a co-op happens! I'm rooting for you to be able to keep your beautiful beloved tales collection going! :hsd: All the best in filling one- I am sure these pins will look stunning!! <3

Ha ha .. I just PM'ed Mike telling him to give the first dibs to you. I can take it if you don't want, but only if you don't want.

Last edited:
Oh shoot, sorry Story, I was dumb and didn't read any posts above mine. Thanks for being so understanding :) 2 more guys, best prices I've seen!

Oh shoot, sorry Story, I was dumb and didn't read any posts above mine. Thanks for being so understanding :) 2 more guys, best prices I've seen!

No worries at all Mike!! You guys are so kind! :hug:

Bump for a Wall-e and Bolt fan to find this thread- help some amazing members get great pins from another awesome member! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back