• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF February release flyer !!! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF February release flyer !!! OMG

Thel91

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
eb3385fcdd2b4ec150b5ba90de02908b_zps4bf60e07.jpg

DANNNG!!! So many pins I would love, but they are going to be too hard to get :(
Love the Mulan Marquee and of course the box of chocolates series

Let the fun begin! I am so happy I don't collect Tangled or Up. :wiggle:

An Up, Rapunzel, and Stitch pin in one release?!?!? Do they want to burn DSF to the ground???? Not a fan of that Stitch pin as I only like Stitch, not so much Angel so I'll stick away from February. I adore the Mulan Marquee but I don't like Marquees in general so this is a missed month for me, which is good because I need to save my money o_O or what is left of it. :anxious:

Sweetie, it's just a pin. Babies are not dying.

I know. I just never have a shot of getting these on my own and I feel very helpless right now. u_u Sorry, I know I'm over-reacting, but if I could be there on my own, I so would... Having missed all of the others... yeah, it sucks...

OMGOSH SO HAPPY I COULD CRY :bowdown:

Thank God for an AWESOMEEEEEEEE Mulan release!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :hsd: First pin ever of Chien Po, Ling and Yao <3 <3 <3

And of course the adorable Rapunzel chocolate box <3 Today.... is a GOOD DAY! :')

Well not gonna get these even though I want them. Ill admit it tho I'm more excited for Robin Hood and maid Marian instead of the other pins

Oh. My. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek2::shock:

Looks like the DSF alleyway will be my second home in February.... :facepalm:

Ok might as well start talking about this now.... How early are ppl camping out for the February 2nd release.....???? Pleaseeeeeeeeee do not tell me I have to spend more than 48 hours camping out for those pins :(

And PLEASEEEE do not hoard these pins ppls! Just get ur alotted 2 of each so everyone can enjoy and trade these beauties :)

Hey just thought I put that out there ^^ lol

It's probably going to be a camp out for wristbands. Then back for an early morning for the day of release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back