• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF pin backs without ice cream cone pattern?

DSF pin backs without ice cream cone pattern?

NymRuns AK

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do DSF pins from earlier years ever lack the ice cream cone back pattern? Here is a photo of the back of the pin in question, which is supposed to be from the first DSF pins trading event. Thanks!
8f31a92ed08fbd771bf44747e64bbf4a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Do DSF pins from earlier years ever lack the ice cream cone back pattern? Here is a photo of the back of the pin in question, which is supposed to be from the first DSF pins trading event. Thanks!
8f31a92ed08fbd771bf44747e64bbf4a.jpg

I should mention that is not a great photo of the back, I will try another if it helps
977fc8c47cd626127b0d68c9884633a1.jpg

Thank you so much for your replies! If anyone happens to know if the Mickey & Minnie Marquee pin event pin has a cone back or one like I posted that would be the icing on the cake - I have someone who thinks it is fake but they are basing that solely on the back not having cones. I bought from a very reliable seller, and it isn't a known scrapper, so I want to be able to tell them they are wrong lol! PinPics has no back description for it, very frustrating!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for your replies! If anyone happens to know if the Mickey & Minnie Marquee pin event pin has a cone back or one like I posted that would be the icing on the cake - I have someone who thinks it is fake but they are basing that solely on the back not having cones. I bought from a very reliable seller, and it isn't a known scrapper, so I want to be able to tell them they are wrong lol! PinPics has no back description for it, very frustrating!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Is the Mickey and Minnie Marquee pin you are referring to this pin?

DSSH - El Capitan Marquee - The Loveliest Pin Trading Event Marquee - Surprise Release​

If yes, then based on the release date, the pin should have the ice cream waffle pattern on the back (so if the pin does not have ice cream cones on the back, I agree with your friend.) If this is the pin, I believe @watzshakinbacon may have this pin, so tagging her.

Is the Mickey and Minnie Marquee pin you are referring to this pin?

DSSH - El Capitan Marquee - The Loveliest Pin Trading Event Marquee - Surprise Release​

If yes, then based on the release date, the pin should have the ice cream waffle pattern on the back (so if the pin does not have ice cream cones on the back, I agree with your friend.) If this is the pin, I believe @watzshakinbacon may have this pin, so tagging her.
Thanks for your reply. No, here is a photo of the pin in question.
424b6610437a1d0de45ea2228f65c158.jpg

Back