• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF Pirates of the Caribbean Stitch Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF Pirates of the Caribbean Stitch Pin

Megfan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
DSF Pirates of the Caribbean at world's end Stitch in Asian outfit pin
pin54476

17 trading/115 wanting

Up for auction is pin 54476, Pirates of the Caribbean Stitch in Asian outfit. All of the usual DPF auction rules apply, including no reserves, no cash offers and so on. Please note that I will accept pre trades for this auction, as I am currently looking for quite a few of the new DSF releases which are due to come out in September. However I would prefer it if you did want to offer a pre trade, that it does not extend past the end of September. The auction will end on Monday 3rd of September, at 9AM UK time. Below are my wants listed in order of preference

Very wanted (pins including these films/characters are most likely to do best in auction)
- Hercules (Meg and Hercules himself in particular, but any chracter)
- Disney Princesses (this is my biggest collection and I have pins of all of the Princesses. However Jasmine, Pocahontas and Snow White are my favourites, with Tiana last. However I like them almost all the same. I seem to be getting lots of Cinderella pins lately, so it might be nice to get pins of different Princesses lol even if Cinderella is as good as any)
- Villains (mainly from Princess films, but any)
- Alice in Wonderland (Alice, Dinah, the flowers - but again any are good)
- Doubt I'll be offered any, but podms and DSF pre trades always welcome lol

Also wanted (still likely to do well in auction )
- Enchanted, Jane (from Tarzan), Hunchback and Mary Poppins
- Pixar (Toy Story, Up and any Brave pins I don't have yet but any apart from Cars)
- Nightmare Before Christmas
-Jessica Rabbit
-Star Wars

Not wanted
- Cars
- Bambi
- The Lion King
- If a film does not have any pins on my wants, it is unlikely I collect from it

Happy bidding and please have fun :)

The pin is on the original card/wrapper. Thanks for the updated/new bids :) New leaderboard

1st: docfish2u
2nd: justharry
3rd: psychopixie

Wow! I can't believe I nearly missed your auction (stupid work commitments!)

I took a look at your wanted pins and came up with these:

Pin 30257: DLR Cast Member Lanyard Series - Heroes On Horseback (Hercules)
Pin 21635: Princess Heart Series (Snow White) Hinged

Pin 62192: DSF - The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian - Shield

Pin 75036: DLRP - 'Cats and Dogs' - Figaro

Pin 75085: DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Black Cauldron Collection (The Horned King)

Regards

Mark

Here is my bid -

pin82529th72
Pin 82529: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Pave Series - Alice *Comes on Original Backing Card & Packaging*

&

1 Sinister Sideshow Villain pin from the Mystery Set (Pin 90537) from the upcoming Mickey's Circus Event. Will include everything it originally comes with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back