• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Queen of Hearts

imp

Evil Fairy
DPF Moderator
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I recently sold this pin (Pinpics #79946) and my buyer is concerned that it may be a counterfeit because the pattern on the back of the pin doesn't extend to the edges. I don't think this is unusual, and the trade/want ratio doesn't shout counterfeits, but I don't have a lot of the older DSF pins for comparison. Can anyone help?:

biSH5b3.jpg

ao4XCpu.jpg

YElqGSx.jpg

wvlW9Id.jpg

people are so quick to say counterfeit/scrapper :p

I don't have this pin, but the majority of DSF/DSSH pins don't have ice cream patterns that go to the edge. This is a big issue on PTDs too.

I purchased this pin directly from DSF back when it was released.

And, I happen to know exactly where it is, something that cannot be said for the vast majority of my pins. :confused:

But, I have just gotten home from today’s DSSH release, and have been up since 1 AM, so it will likely take me at least an hour to provide tangible responses to the above posts.

Regarding the multiple pictures posted above of the front and back of the pin, and the single photo posted above of the back of the card, taking into account lighting differences in the photos. . . .

All matched my pin, including card, which I purchased directly from DSF.

And just to clarify, I am of the opinion that both pins shown above in pictures are the “real deal”.

@this_and_that was right behind the dpf triplets with number 266. I had a nice morning talking pins with her. 266 was also pulled much later than my 261... So very odd the four of us ended up so close in line.

Regarding the multiple pictures posted above of the front and back of the pin, and the single photo posted above of the back of the card, taking into account lighting differences in the photos. . . .

All matched my pin, including card, which I purchased directly from DSF.

And just to clarify, I am of the opinion that both pins shown above in pictures are the “real deal”.

Thanks very much for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back