• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF Rafiki REBOOT!!!! read me!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF Rafiki REBOOT!!!! read me!!!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Last week I ran a DSF Rafiki pin Auction. Well, it is one of the threads that got accidently deleted during some Mod Maintenance. It had about 12 hours left in the auction....

2 people had made bids on the pin:
Cheshirecat
Patrin

Patrin was in the lead with a bid of: Lilo/stitch april fools and Portrait series Snow white.
Cheshirecat had bid: Aurora mirror and Mushu.

IF the 2 of you wish to keep your bids in this.... Simpley reply "still in" If you wish to back out, simpley reply "I am out."
backing out of this auction is completely ok.

I am running this rebooted auction for 48 hours. Mostly to ensure that my bidders have time to decide what to do.
YES other people can add bids.

Heres the pin for auction.

click pic for pinpic link

Auction ending: Thursday Sept. 27th at 9pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back