• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF - Walk of Fame - Tinker Bell Handprint Auction Ends Friday 6/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF - Walk of Fame - Tinker Bell Handprint Auction Ends Friday 6/29

Tiggeride

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys lets try this auction again, you are bidding on the following pin:
Pin 48917: DSF - Walk of Fame - Tinker Bell Handprint

DPF auction rules apply, everyone knows them by now, basically,
No Reserve,
No PM's
No Cash offers

Auction will end on Friday 6/29 at 10:30 pm EST

I would like to request please No hidden mickeys! I collect, Pirates, Tigger, and Motorcycles, but like other pins as well, so please feel free to offer me something that is not on my wants list.

pin48917

Actually Mahrii, Mike is who I bid, and you know if they keep listing cool pins I will keep bidding and it is all your fault!!!

lol, you know I meant David! Mike distracted me. But I have told you that I am Dory right? I forget everything.... lol. Reminds me of chico? Nemo? hahha
Oh and don't worry there is more where that came from. I know you like Lion KIng so who knows whats going to happen next month?
Bid away!

I am shocked there are not more tink fans, but it makes it better for me. Although if you have not seen the Mike pin in person you are going to be surprised at how nice it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back