• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Calendars so far :)

January: Rapunzel

pin99493

February: Jasmine

tumblr_n4upkzXR3w1s6cm82o1_250.jpg

March: Mulan

tumblr_n4upkzXR3w1s6cm82o2_250.jpg

April: Tiana

tumblr_n4upkzXR3w1s6cm82o3_250.jpg

May: Cinderella

tumblr_n6easm27oP1s6cm82o1_500.png

Last edited:
hahaha, this is the second or third time Ive seen you wondering if they will continue with them. of course they will!!! :) they did a whole year of Jessica, and princesses are more popular! I think it will be on Thursday and I think it will be Belle.

hahaha, this is the second or third time Ive seen you wondering if they will continue with them. of course they will!!! :) they did a whole year of Jessica, and princesses are more popular! I think it will be on Thursday and I think it will be Belle.
why belle ?
just wondering ......

:cheshire:

why belle ?
just wondering ......

:cheshire:

because I think Belle will come sooner in the year rather than later... and I feel like Tiana will be next month for Mardi Gras, and Aurora for April for Easter... and May and June just dont seem Belle-ish to me. So I think Belle will be Feb, and DSF will be smart to do the release before Valentines Day, and before the first release of the month, but today and tomorrow are too soon... so yeah, thats how I came up with Belle for Thursday. this is also how I pick the teams when I play the football pool at work, and it drives the guys at work crazy! :)

:lol: I know I have princess obsession running through my veins :lol: !! Im so excited I cant wait to see it :) !!! Ooo i hope it is Belle :) I have a feeling it might be Belle too :)

because I think Belle will come sooner in the year rather than later... and I feel like Tiana will be next month for Mardi Gras, and Aurora for April for Easter... and May and June just dont seem Belle-ish to me. So I think Belle will be Feb, and DSF will be smart to do the release before Valentines Day, and before the first release of the month, but today and tomorrow are too soon... so yeah, thats how I came up with Belle for Thursday. this is also how I pick the teams when I play the football pool at work, and it drives the guys at work crazy! :)
I love your complete strategy. For the thursday I completely agree it sounds logical, for Belle I am not sure about it. we will see ;) haha

hahaha, who do you think and what's your logic behind her?

I also think that Belle & Beast have quite the Romeo & Juliet love story, more than Snow White or Cinderella (who I think will be June and October). Ariel is definitely a summer month girl. Pocahontas is Novembery. I suppose Belle could be September and back to schoolish, but then I cant figure who would be a proper Valentine girl.

Last edited:
I am wondering if Belle might come in November - maybe with her red snow outfit. Beauty and Beast PoDM, Princess Premiere Birthstone & GLBL Belle pins were all released in November. On the other hand, Belle Holidaze calendar pin was Feb, so who knows?

Princes Premiere Birthstone for Feb was Jasmine. It is time for DSF to show some luv to poor Jas.

Who will be the Valentine princess? Pricess calendar pool .. ha ha ..

( Rapunzel is not logical for january) If they are holding on to a more logical order:
-Snowwhite, I just have that feeling to her(february)
-Tiana, as for mardi gras themed (march)
-Belle, the yellow has an easter feeling to it for me otherwise i think aurora(april)
-Cinderella, for me she isn't made for any really hot months (may)
-Aurora, as Rapunzel is used as januar and aurora is the last one left for my order (june)
-Jasmine is good for july as she is arabian, considered a hot country (july)
-Ariel, is the perfect summer girl (august)
-Mulan, just a september month feeling as it is near summer, spring is possible too because of blossom (september)
-Merida and Pocahontas are fall-ish (october and november)
-Anna (or elsa ?) would be great for december as a perfect winter theme and we have only 11 princesses until now (december)

this is just my opinion

hmmm, I dont see Jasmine as a 4th of July/patriotic type... I think Ariel with her red hair is better suited there. Mulan seems Augusty to me... but then I dunno where Jasmine and Merida fit. I think Snow White might be Eastery, too.

hmmm, I dont see Jasmine as a 4th of July/patriotic type... I think Ariel with her red hair is better suited there. Mulan seems Augusty to me... but then I dunno where Jasmine and Merida fit. I think Snow White might be Eastery, too.

As for 4th of july ariel would be better I suppose ( I'm not from USA so I forgot, haha)

I actually think Mulan will be in February for the Lunar (Chinese) New Year.

But then, maybe they will do it like WDW did the birthstone pins?

Yes i think its strange rapunzel was january as she is a summer/spring princess in my eyes!!

I think I can see Tiana being february as well and maybe belle as february or april?

I actually think Mulan will be in February for the Lunar (Chinese) New Year.

But then, maybe they will do it like WDW did the birthstone pins?

Although New Years normally falls in February it was in January this year and I doubt it would ever be a consideration for disney for calendars since the date changes every year and February is thought of as a valentines month.

I think February would be aurora. She always seemed valentinesy to me especially in pink.
march I see either tiana ( mardi gras) or Merida ( st. Patricks day) cause disney would screw that up knowing them...
april I see Snow White (Easter) she has lots of bunny friends.
may I'm hoping for Merida here honestly for Mother's Day.
June Ariel cause that's where I always see her in calendars.
july ???? No clue really. Jasmine?
august id want belle. She just fits there in my mind.
september I'd want mulan.
october Uhhh Cinderella with her pumpkins. Haha
november Pocahontas!!!!!!!!!
december Elsa and Anna building Olaf. Yepp.

I don't think they'd follow birthstones since this is a calendar series... Calendars more or less go by holidays and seasons while birthstones are based off colored gems. Belle was November there because that is topaz and topaz has that nice yellow gold hue and Ariel was June cause of pearl being that months birthstone, and pearls come from the sea. :)
plus the birthstone series has a lot of disney gals rather than princesses like tinkerbell is august to match peridot, that pretty green that matches her dress.

I wish I lived in Cali because I would give the entire Princess Calendar set to the pin trader/collector who guesses everything correctly!

January - Rapunzel (which was weird, but oh wells)
February - Mulan (like starry_solo mentioned, it could be because of the Chinese New Year)
March -
Merida or Tiana (Cause of St. Patricks Day or Mardi Gras as someone pointed out)
April -
Snow White (I dunno, she seems like a spring princess, especially with all the forest animals)
May -
Aurora (no reason)
June -
Ariel (Since it's the first month of Summer!)
July -
Cinderella or Giselle (??? I mean, they did release pins of her, and as for Ella, well, it can happen, I mean, Rapunzel was January)
August -
Ariel or Tiana (honestly, I don't have a clue. This month was hard lolz)
September -
Belle (chroll has a good point about it being back 2 school, and Belle is a bookworm!)
October -
Jasmine or Tiana (I dunno, but I hope they put her in a costume!)
November -
Pocahontas (despite the atrocity behind thanksgiving hahaha...)
December -
Elsa (or both sisters. I mean, she IS the ice queen!)

Those are my guess :D Let's see if I get any of them right! :x:

Last edited:
Im not sure why but Merida screams october to me!! Imagine if they fool us all and just release rapunzel for every month :lol:

Im not sure why but Merida screams october to me!! Imagine if they fool us all and just release rapunzel for every month :lol:

that would be terrible!!

I cant see Mulan as February because she's not even really part of a love story!

Omgod!!! I'd totally be okay with that!!!
it would be so cute! Haha.
february needs to have the old man Cupid with Flynn and rapunzel.
march have rapunzel in mardi gras or playing with pascal cause you know he's green and all for st Patricks day.
april have her painting eggs for Easter.
may have her with her hair full of flowers for spring.
june something to do with the snugly duckling cause for some reason I think of ducks in summer.
july rapunzel and Flynn playing with fireworks!!!
august idunnoe something summery.
september reading a stack of books.
October scaring pascal with her paper mâché face like in the movie or carving a pumpkin.
november her cooking a turkey
December her and pascal building a snowman. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back