• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSSH 6/30 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSSH 6/30 Release

pearlc

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1Q6wvJC.png

Hello, is anyone going to the pin release tomorrow? I am, but I’m not super interested in any. I am just going to check it out since I live nearby and have always been curious - before I knew anything about pins, I’d see all these people in the mornings and wonder why they were there. If anyone has a pickup request, I’ll do my best depending on the number voucher I get. Hopefully there will be good PTD ones. (Am I understanding this correctly that they always release PTD the same time they release the pre-announced ones, and if you have a number greater than 300, you skip the announced ones and go straight to PTD? Do you have to eat the sundae then and there? I don’t know about ice cream that early in the morning)

Please let me know if this post is not allowed in this forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited the thread to delete the reference to sales; you can only do that in the marketplace section of the forum.

For the PTDs, since there still is one left (Doc McStuffins), whoever gets higher than 300 can go to the PTD line and buy the PTD, if they so choose, to help it flip. Those with #1-300 can also purchase PTDs to help it flip and when the last Doc McStuffins sells out, as long as it is still during the release, then there will be a new set of 3 PTDs released.

During the release you can only get the ice cream to go (they don’t have the store set up for people to sit around inside). Or you can choose to just get the pin with no ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back