Sold/Ended: DSSH February Loveliest Trading Event Co-op - SUCCESS!!

Discussion in 'Co-Op Forum' started by Ajk, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Ccll

Ccll New Member

0   0   0

Hi! Can you please put me down for the second set of:

-Marie
    -Duchess and O'Malley

Thank you! :)

Ajk likes this.
  2. Ajk

Ajk Pinnerdo on Instagram

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

3. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    68   0   0

I'm sorry but can you please take me off the list for Wall-E and the Dalmatians?

I have some friends who are going to try for the event and offered to trade me those pins.

Ajk likes this.
  4. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Updated to here.

Based on where we are on the pins, I am going to go for the lower priced ticket. Which means I will cut the co-op price in half. I've updated the first post to reflect that. I'm going to try to get invoices out later today and give to the end of the weekend for payment for the #1 folks.

5. Marilyn Johns

Marilyn Johns New Member

0   0   0

Hi. I would like the Robin Hood/maiden marien, but I’d like to know if $40 includes tax and shipping, please let me know and thank you!

Ajk likes this.
  6. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

The $40 includes taxes and PayPal fees but not shipping which is $5 per order. There is also a $5 co-op fee so total for that pin would be $50.

7. Cym.pin

Cym.pin New Member

0   0   0

I’ve paid. Thank you

Ajk likes this.
  8. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Thanks!

9. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Running out but posting a quick note to say I got the package! Will say more later.

pincrazy and MerlinEmrys like this.
  10. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Okay, following up on my earlier note. I've got the ticket and already bought the pins! Since everyone already paid, there's nothing left to do but pick up the pins and mail them out. Everyone can expect them shortly after the event and Ill provide tracking numbers through PayPal at that time.

I think there's a good chance of being able to buy additional pins so I am going to set up a second chance sale separately. I'll move the #2s from this list onto that one. (@boule @PinFan @Ccll @Serena Garrahan let me know if you don't want to be on the new list.)

Thanks to all for joining the co-op!

pincrazy likes this.
  11. Cym.pin

Cym.pin New Member

0   0   0

Thank you so much for your help!

Ajk likes this.