• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING DSSH Kitty and Hero Cards

TRADING DSSH Kitty and Hero Cards

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hi all! I was lucky enough to get most of the Kitty and Hero cards that DSSH posted today and am looking to trade them. I have all of them except Marie and Stitch. So if looking for any, let me know!

My aunt left me a lot of her older pins, some that are on your wants list, if you are just “AJK” on pinpics. Would you be interested in 10-15 pins for one of the playing cards, or would you prefer a newer, more comparable pin?

Reactions: Ajk
My aunt left me a lot of her older pins, some that are on your wants list, if you are just “AJK” on pinpics. Would you be interested in 10-15 pins for one of the playing cards, or would you prefer a newer, more comparable pin?
Wow! Hard to say. I'll DM you to discuss. (And Yes, I'm AJK there.)

Back