• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH Loveliest Pin Event Color Marquee

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH Loveliest Pin Event Color Marquee

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hi all! Got one last pin from the event to sell - the marquee that they made available for purchase to the participants. Not sure why they did it this way rather than make it available up front, but there you go. Picture of the pin (not actual one as I have to pick it up) is below. Price is $40 plus shipping. If you already have some pins coming to you, I'll add it to those if you respond before I ship them (likely tomorrow). If not, shipping is $5 in the US. International pays actual cost. First come first served so if you want it, go ahead and post to say so.

fb9adb535b98efe380b72945dfbe44b1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all! Got one last pin from the event to sell - the marquee that they made available for purchase to the participants. Not sure why they did it this way rather than make it available up front, but there you go. Picture of the pin (not actual one as I have to pick it up) is below. Price is $40 plus shipping. If you already have some pins coming to you, I'll add it to those if you respond before I ship them (likely tomorrow). If not, shipping is $5 in the US. International pays actual cost. First come first served so if you want it, go ahead and post to say so.

I'll take it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk

Was totally expecting that... They did that with another release, didn't they? (Villains maybe?) Where the 'color one' was announced as surprise purchase during the event...
They just love to spring things on us with no warning! :)

Reactions: Ajk
Funny, I prefer the colored version to the die cast...I actually think it’s quite lovely (pun intended) :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. But I often think the colored ones are nicer. The die cast are lower LE of course, but not as nice visually IMO.

Was totally expecting that... They did that with another release, didn't they? (Villains maybe?) Where the 'color one' was announced as surprise purchase during the event...
They just love to spring things on us with no warning! :)
But it just seems odd to me. We know there will be a marquee as there always is. And it's available to buy one per person. So why make us go to the store to do it rather than just let us buy them up front as part of the event itself? Especially since they have the Stitch PTD as an actual surprise. Not sure why they felt the need for two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back