• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSSH - Tagalong #2 - Pin Trader Delight Auction end Christmas Eve 12/24 @ 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSSH - Tagalong #2 - Pin Trader Delight Auction end Christmas Eve 12/24 @ 2pm PST

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hello everybody and Merry Christmas! I am doing a Christmas auction to end on Christmas Eve to celebrate Christmas.

The pin being auctioned is Pin Pics Pin 152454: DSSH - Tagalong #2 - Pin Trader Delight

The auction will end Saturday, December 24 at 2:00 pm (PST)

I collect pins that show scenes from the movies BATB and Sleeping Beauty, HM, Tangled, Mulan, Bolt, Chip and Dale dressed as, Bolt, Disneyland Main Street and some rodents like Gus Gus and Rhino. I do collect many different pins so please don’t be afraid to bid.
7785e91be940116a7ec94a0b0b6fe5bd.jpeg

My Pinpics is fordracing.

Happy Bidding and most important have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two Options since I don’t know how you would feel about one of them:

option 1: pin 111748 Beauty and The Beast Silver Frame pink background and 128258 Belles handbag
202111152463.jpg

202108232710.jpg

Or

Option 2: Olaf Presents - Olaf as Rapunzel​

56338_p4qM.jpg

Oh, I don't have any from your wants, but I'll bid! :)

I can offer two options, too . . . since I'm not sure which exactly appeals to you more!

Option #1-

Pin 148690 Monogram - Sleeping Beauty - Mystery​

and

Pin 80612 Booster Collection - Disney Tangled - Flynn Rider Only​

Option #2 -

Pin 117325 ACME/HotArt - The Real Castle - Belle​

Oh wow. I went grocery shopping and came home to all these wonderful bids. This was a hard one. Every time I hold an auction you guys always show me pins I have to add to my wants lol. Here is the leaderboard:

1. stratasfan - Pin 117325 - ACME/HotArt - The Real Castle - Belle (Love this pin and been meaning to add to my wants)

2. Curiousdinah - Olaf as Rapunzel (I love characters dressed as other characters and this pin had me laughing it’s so cute and funny)

3. dznycrzyfmly - 2 Fig Pins (These are beautiful)

Awesome bids from everyone, this was really hard I loved ever bid.

PinPics numbers:

Pin 128332 DLP - Cutie Couples - Aurora with Prince Phillip

Pin 18735 UK Disney Store - Jeweled Heart (Belle)

Sorry, I’m unsure about the Rapunzel - it’s a newer OE from Paris, new on card.

Last edited:
New leaderboard:

1. stratasfan - Pin 117325 - ACME/HotArt - The Real Castle - Belle (Love this pin and been meaning to add to my wants)

2. SoraPandora - Love the Rapunzel and jeweled heart Belle

3. Curiousdinah - Olaf as Rapunzel (I love characters dressed as other characters and this pin had me laughing it’s so cute and funny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back