• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSUK: 30th Anniversary Pin Set WEEK 9

Which pin SET is your favourite from the 30th Anniversary collection?

• Week 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week 2

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Week 3

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Week 4

• Week 5

• Week 6

• Week 7

• Week 8

• Week 9

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Week 10

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold out :(
Seems I'm just not destined to get these sets , tried numerous searches but nothing showed until it was sold out

Sorry to hear. :( Are you on a mobile or tablet device? I'm asking as I find it odd that searching did not help. Not familiar with smartphones or tablets so unsure if that was why...

What sets were you interested in, in particular?

I tried both laptop and mobile , I eventually found it thanks to a Facebook post but by then it was showing up as sold out . This was the only set I really wanted everything from , I liked the Lion King set but that was mainly because the film's in it were during my youth :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back