• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Dublin Exclusive 3 inch Irish Vinylamtion

VINYL Dublin Exclusive 3 inch Irish Vinylamtion

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone I was in the new Disney Store in Dublin and I came across this new one which is exclusive to the Dublin store.

I said I would never buy myself a vinylmation and today I did just that...I bought myself one of these as I thought it was kind of cool looking and would go with my st paddy stitch pins. And to make things worse I got 2 to trade/sell on hahaha

if anyone needs one/wants one then let me know as I think im the only one who would be heading that way again.

That is a cool vinyl, first I've seen of it. I would also be interested depending on the cost. Thanks for the offer.

hey! Did you known you got a SHOUT OUT on www.destinationvinylmation.com! COOL!

I would love to purchase one or trade pins. Whatever you like!

Thanks!

Oooh thats awesome I didnt know I got a shout out hehe

I think I should of got more than 2 to trade haha I wasnt expecting alot of people to want one haha

Ive sent outa few PM's regarding trades. If I can get definite trades then I may be able to make a trip especially for them Friday or next week if they are in stock as its a 4 hour coach trip for me to Dublin so would have be a few people wanting to trade for me to make the trip.

Add me to the list please? I heart the green Go figure. I can trade pins, vinyls or even purchase. I would be interested in two however as I know someone else who would love one.

I know it's been awhile since you posted this but I've been trying to figure out how to get my hands on a couple of these for family and friends. So if you have anyway of getting more, please let me know. I'd like to try to get at least 6. Thanx, Dawn

can i step to the back of the Liine?? I havent updated my pinpics in years - but, i can buy anything LE from Disneyland for you and have a ton of Japan / Tokyo disney resort pins I can trade
I would love 3 if possible...
thanx for considering!

When I went in the middle of June they had sold out. I couldn't find them in store and the Cast Member I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about - he proceeded to look on the shelves I'd already searched on twice.......

So I didn't get one, let alone another for trade. I ended up with a Mickey/Dublin mug instead!

I hear they sell out all the time and just have to wait for more to come in thats why Ive not been able to go for anymore since I got the initial lot of 3. I should of got more but couldnt afford it then

there are quite a few looking for them lol I have a little list of usernames who want one haha but not been able to get them since Im down in Cork.