• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Duffy Bear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duffy Bear...

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I think I've caught the bug. Someone please help me. I really want to get a duffy and shellie may bear.... and collect all the pins. The HM with hats are so darn cute, I may throw up. I shouldn't be thinking of starting this collection, but I am. I so am. ahaha.

What do you guys think about the duffy pins.... anyone want to trade me some?

I got the construction hat one at WDW in october... but sadly I traded it away. :(

Duffy is cute. My son tries to collect Duffy pins when we go to the parks (once or twice a year) and he has two Duffy bears that he adores. The Duffy hats pins are just so darned hard to get though when you don't live near the parks, and the scrapper problem for those full body Duffy pins make buying them off the bay, and even trading for them kinda hard and frustrating. Sadly, we haven't gotten any of the Duffy hats pin, the older ones or the new ones but he has a couple of others. But I totally agree with you, these new ones are just adorable!! OMG, have seen the one of him looking like Dreamfinder? Sooooo cute!!! Good luck on your search, and if we happen to have any Duffy's that you're looking for, just lemme know :)

Duffy is cute. My son tries to collect Duffy pins when we go to the parks (once or twice a year) and he has two Duffy bears that he adores. The Duffy hats pins are just so darned hard to get though when you don't live near the parks, and the scrapper problem for those full body Duffy pins make buying them off the bay, and even trading for them kinda hard and frustrating. Sadly, we haven't gotten any of the Duffy hats pin, the older ones or the new ones but he has a couple of others. But I totally agree with you, these new ones are just adorable!! OMG, have seen the one of him looking like Dreamfinder? Sooooo cute!!! Good luck on your search, and if we happen to have any Duffy's that you're looking for, just lemme know :)

Yeah! Haha! I know! and I only got one real duffy pin when I went in October! :(

I don't have any of the duffy pins currently- so any one would be awesome! :D Let me know if anyone see's anything in my trades.

I am really down-playing my lack of favor towards Duffy because last time I expressed my dislike towards him, I had a bunch of members sending me PMs and yelling at me telling me to "stop dissing other people's favorite characters"... although they didn't say "dissing"...
So, I am trying to watch what I type now.
Anyway, I think all those cutesee animal things are big in Asia. Yeah...

Do you have a favorite/ most wanted HM hat pin?

Really? :/ That's kinda rude.:dunno:

pin91232
is my favorite. :)

Duffy!!!! I love that little guy. :)

Yep, I've definitely caught the bug, too. I don't really collect the pins (although I'd love the Hidden Mickey with Duffy wearing Peter Pan's hat), but I love the plushes.

I just posted these two pics on the Disney Merchandise ShowRoom thread the other day...

plushies03_zps40516e16.jpg

My Duffy keychain hangs from my purse strap for all to see. :)

plushies01_zps39cd85ce.jpg

This bear isn't a Duffy (he's a Build a Bear), but he is wearing Duffy's Peter Pan outfit.
I don't have a full-sized Duffy Bear... at least not yet! ;)

Last edited:
for the haters-

it's hard to understand duffy's full appeal and success unless you've been to tds. i fell in love with him while over there in 2007. i hear "he's just disney's answer to build-a-bear" all the time...and no, he's really not.

sorry for the poor usage...i'm on the tablet.

Duffy!!!! I love that little guy. :)

Yep, I've definitely caught the bug, too. I don't really collect the pins (although I'd love the Hidden Mickey with Duffy wearing Peter Pan's hat), but I love the plushes.

I just posted these two pics on the Disney Merchandise ShowRoom thread the other day...

plushies03_zps40516e16.jpg

My Duffy keychain hangs from my purse strap for all to see. :)

plushies01_zps39cd85ce.jpg

This bear isn't a Duffy (he's a Build a Bear), but he is wearing Duffy's Peter Pan outfit.
I don't have a full-sized Duffy Bear... at least not yet! ;)

Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I feel like it's the outfits that are going to kill me... I saw the cutest Fantasia Mickey outfit... ah... *.*
We are lucky Duffy is now sold at the disney store!! I hope I get some merch at my outlet for a discounted price... (lets face it- not a lot of people buy duffy)

I have like three stuffies: a lucifer, a build a bear my baby sis made me for valentine's day :)D) and pascal (of course). I feel like if I collected them I would totes do Duffy hes so adorable! (My sis and I saw him walking around at Epoct and she was TERRIFIED :( )

I'm getting a Shellie May in December :) I like girl bears better. Maybe I will get Duffy, I don't know. But it will be a Japanese one from Tokyo Disney Sea

I'm getting a Shellie May in December :) I like girl bears better. Maybe I will get Duffy, I don't know. But it will be a Japanese one from Tokyo Disney Sea

You can only get her at TDS! Hehe!

I wanted to buy her too... but she's so expensive. Maybe sometime soon! haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back