• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ebay Unopened Mystery Pouches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebay Unopened Mystery Pouches

ildar717

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Was looking around on ebay at various unopened mystery pouches. Some of the prices are extremely low, often less than half of the price one would pay at a park for the same item. The question is: are any of these packs being counterfeited?

Was looking around on ebay at various unopened mystery pouches. Some of the prices are extremely low, often less than half of the price one would pay at a park for the same item. The question is: are any of these packs being counterfeited?

I don't think so. I'm guessing they either fell off a truck or Disney had such a big supply of them, they put them for sale in the cast member store.

I was kind of guessing not, it would be a pretty big production to counterfeit all the pins of a set, randomize them so it wasn't obvious, and package them convincingly on top of all that.

Yeah, I think they're legit. Sometimes you see the mystery pouches/booster packs for ridiculously cheap - I'm guessing a family member who's in the cast or some other way? Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back