• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**Emergency Sale Rapunzel Designer Pin**

**Emergency Sale Rapunzel Designer Pin**

upanddugfan1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Looking to sell my Rapunzel Designer pin ASAP. My alternator for my car failed and needs to be replaced as soon as possible. Thanks for looking.

Shipping is included in the price and will go out in a flat rate box for added safety along with signature confirmation. Payment can be made via paypal only.

The front of the pin is free from defects, no dents, scratches, or missing enamel. As you can see in picture #2 which shows the back of the pin, there seems to be a black spot. This spot is flush (not raised) with the rest of the metal, it is not a chip or dent. I personally think that is a manufacturing error in which that certain area did not get painted. In no way what so ever does this detract from the beauty of this pin, it is one of my favorite pins ever made and I am sad to see it go.

I'm asking $515 flat. Thanks for looking.

_DSC5219_zpse522576f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

_DSC5224_zpsddb200e4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back