• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ***Ending Sunday*** Lionheart's Very Merry Pin Sale - Mystery pins, employee center, international +

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ***Ending Sunday*** Lionheart's Very Merry Pin Sale - Mystery pins, employee center, international +

lionheart

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
***UPDATE***: I graciously got permission from my boss to work remotely through the holidays, so I'll be away from my pins starting next week. I'll update the thread Sunday night. Feel free to PM me if you see stuff and don't mind waiting until I'm back in mid-January.

Hi everyone. Welcome to my first ever DPF pin sale! A friend last minute-ish invited me to tag along with her to WDW in January (she's running the marathon; I will be moral support ;) ) and I would love some extra cash for park tickets and, of course, all the shiny news pin I will 'need' to buy. So, I'm putting all my trade books up for sale until I hit my goal.

I will post here in the thread and make a note when I'm finished.

Claims: Please claim in comments and I will go in order. Tag me or shoot me a message when you're done and would like your invoice.

Payment: Paypal is my preferred but if you need something else message me.

Shipping:

In USA: $25 minimum, $5 shipping for any # of pins
International: $100 minimum, shipping at cost

Please feel free to send me a message or tag me in a comment if you have any questions at all. Look forward to the pin posts later today!

Last edited:
Meg already knows, but for anyone else looking

Sold:
DLR Toad Poster
Dumbo Reflections mystery
Alice Reflections mystery

Hi. I’m having a hard time reading pricing for the reflections pins (Robin Hood) and the Pooh pins above them.

Sorry I know it’s me- I’m technologically challenged

Hi. I’m having a hard time reading pricing for the reflections pins (Robin Hood) and the Pooh pins above them.

Sorry I know it’s me- I’m technologically challenged
Please don’t apologize!!! Imgur is not very user friendly. all of the reflections are $8 apiece. Are you looking at the Winnie the Pooh that’s the 2 pin change set?

Please don’t apologize!!! Imgur is not very user friendly. all of the reflections are $8 apiece. Are you looking at the Winnie the Pooh that’s the 2 pin change set?
Thank you.
I will take
$8 reflections Robin Hood
$4 Honeycomb Piglet
$40 WDI Be My Valentine Thumper set
$6 Lady and the Tramp wearing scarves

Is the Bambi reflections also $8? If yes, I’ll take that one as well.

The “Pooh” pins were the 2 mystery Piglets and the 2 Tiggers. Above and to the right of the reflections pins :0) what is their price?
And the price of the Aristocats with bubbles pin just to left of Bambi reflections. TY!

Last edited:
On the 1st $4 board I would like Safari Squad, Brave Little Tailor, Snow White Disneyland and Goofy as Darth Vader.
On the $8 board could I get both BatB windows? Also interested in Chip with the Tulip and the C&D snowboarding, Jack o lantern & exchanging nuts sets.
Oh, and the $8 Brer Rabbit, please.

Last edited:
Thank you.
I will take
$8 reflections Robin Hood
$4 Honeycomb Piglet
$40 WDI Be My Valentine Thumper set
$6 Lady and the Tramp wearing scarves

Is the Bambi reflections also $8? If yes, I’ll take that one as well.

The “Pooh” pins were the 2 mystery Piglets and the 2 Tiggers. Above and to the right of the reflections pins :0) what is their price?
And the price of the Aristocats with bubbles pin just to left of Bambi reflections. TY!
Yep, Bambi is $8 too! Ah, thank you for clarifying. the mystery tiggers and mystery piglets are $8 each as well. The aristocats bubbles is $12. It’s an LE 667 from the Disneyland is home mystery set.

Yep, Bambi is $8 too! Ah, thank you for clarifying. the mystery tiggers and mystery piglets are $8 each as well. The aristocats bubbles is $12. It’s an LE 667 from the Disneyland is home mystery set.
Thank you so much

In addition to Robin Hood, Piglet, Thumper, and LaTT from previous post please add:

Both mystery Tiggers $8 each
Reflections Bambi $8
Aristocats bubbles $12

NfYkEEO.jpg

$4 each SOLD: brave little taylor, disneyland snow white, honeycomb piglet, safari, sith goofy, stitch rampage flag tink

QJ1wIkU.jpg

$6 each SOLD: scarf lady and tramp, patriotic mickey, mickey 4th of july 2000, cheshire cat

NgPzj6h.jpg

Lilo and Stitch family $45 All others $20 each

NBIl6Bi.jpg

$60 each (Cindy globe has a small blemish in the plastic bubble, please PM for close up) Cindy pending

0zoDYkd.jpg

Thumper be my valentine $40 SOLD Bambi color splash $50 Kristoff $40 Paris Thumper with Flower LE 400 $100

teVsb8h.jpg

Pinnochio $40 Cuddle o Clock $40 Thumper Stamp $120 Djali Stamp $75 WDI Zootopia $60 Meet the Robinsons Film Strip $50

f1biIKl.jpg

Thumper Easter $60 Kevin Window $100 Daisy WDI $35 Zootopia Father's Day WDI $35

1iHSPDX.jpg

$40 each (Dalmatians is missing a small silver chain that connected the sleigh and dogs. I imagine would be easy to replace at the craft store or alternative like red or green string. Price reflects this missing component)

1NkA4JJ.jpg

$30 each

5anx31Z.jpg

$105 each

OQtB2jU.jpg

Baloo CC $105 Dumbo Paris $75 Hercules DMR 2 pin set $20 Encanto Disney Plus Day $10 Marie Stamp $250 Lady Stamp $125 (pin prick in paint along left edge of frame, please PM me for close ups)

wL9dYWU.jpg

Thumper Love $40 Judy Valentine $35 Soul Cat $135 Dumbo DSSH 2 pin set $100

hsJA6LS.jpg

Marie Card $50 Chip glasses $25 Dale glasses $25 Mickey seal $25 Frozen castle $50

gRTILId.jpg

Kanga $25 Dark tale $25 Chip le 200 adorb $70 Cruella lips $10 Disney store bambi LE 800 $30 Merlin Tree $25 Lilo Pineapple $25 Marie valentine $55 cruella portrait $10

fJoY2ey.jpg

Mulan set $50 Love Dalmatians $60 Floral DSSH $18 each

emXGuHM.jpg

Japan cinderella $35 Japan rapunzel $35 Winnie the pooh 2 pin vhs set $20 goofy movie 2 pin vhs set $20 Pixar backstage set le 300 $25 (for full set) Haunted mansion jumbo emblem $35 Xmas 2022 jumbo $35 Inside Out pinball $20 Hakunah Matata $10 NBC Mini Jumbo 2018 $25 Halloween goofy and donald $15 Baymax Say Cheese $50

2YEpiUF.jpg

Donald mystery pin, aristocats mystery pin, one family aristocats, one family nana, and dopey park pack: $12 each ALL others: $8 each SOLD: aristocats circle, both bambi reflection, x1 dumbo reflection, x1 alice reflection, x1 robin reflection, chip flower, both tiggers

OyCxicV.jpg

$8 each SOLD splash mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back